Was this COVID 19 Pandemic planned?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Was this COVID 19 Pandemic planned? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Here is a video, of which there are many out there. But, this video has a someone that was on the inside that was arrested ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Was this COVID 19 Pandemic planned?

Here is a video, of which there are many out there. But, this video has a someone that was on the inside that was arrested , jailed etc. She was part of Fauci system from the HIV era. Keep an open mind..

Last edited by Steve40th; 05-05-2020 at 10:44 AM.
    AquaHull likes this.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

I dont see a video. Yes It was likely planned. Fauci is a globalist and a bio weapons advocate. He needs to be put out to pasture and that's being kind.
    Michael_Js likes this.

Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

No time to watch it at the moment but I will, tonight.

Was it planned? Dunno. Has it been used against We, the People. I believe so.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

I'm not jumping on the 'planned/conspiracy' bandwagon but the opportunity to milk it for all its worth was certainly maximized.

I, for one, am 100% glad it was!!!!!

The reactions of both governments and citizens played out in real time, day after day for all with a computer and TV to see. If that's not some incredibly valuable information - then nothing is or ever will be. Smart folks should have dull pencils and full pages from all the notes taken!

I will say this. If we watch how our government has acted over time, it is quite feasible to believe their agenda is to control people.
    All the CIA ops against Americans, Operation Mockingbird, MK Ultra. All the FBI screw ups, Waco, Ruby Ridge, Trump Russia Gate, Flynn, Hell just hoover and his illegal surveillance eon Presidents.
    Many documentary's show that when the government gets involved, many things change, which usually makes them worse.
    Operation Paper clip...
    HIV was not properly taken care of. Syphillus injected into people in the early 1900's, just to see what would happen.
    There are much more.
    So, If the video isnt believable, then so be it..
    I personally will never feel comfortable around a Federal Employee in Law Enforcement.
    Michael_Js and Denton like this.

^^^ Heck yeah ... Reagan summed it up best

Denton, A Watchman and Annie like this.

I don't believe planned, but used to leverage "We the People"? Most definitely.
    KUSA, Denton, Hemi45 and 1 others like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Luckily we have a News Media who is honest and fights for the truth ( sarcasm intended)
    Denton, Michael_Js and Slippy like this.

I wouldn't put it past peelosi and the elites to get rid of Trump at all cost. Time will tell.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links