Canada has fallen - Page 5
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Canada has fallen

This is a discussion on Canada has fallen within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; We can now add Canada to the list of countries the gun-grabbers think we should 'be like'. Japan... Australia... Britain.... Well, Mr and Mrs Anti2A, ...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree148Likes

Thread: Canada has fallen

We can now add Canada to the list of countries the gun-grabbers think we should 'be like'. Japan... Australia... Britain.... Well, Mr and Mrs Anti2A, if you think those countries are so great, why don't you move your sorry ass there?
    Hidden Content . Prepping is not a destination... it is a journey.
    Visit my YouTube page: Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    We can now add Canada to the list of countries the gun-grabbers think we should 'be like'. Japan... Australia... Britain.... Well, Mr and Mrs Anti2A, if you think those countries are so great, why don't you move your sorry ass there?
    I'm still waiting for SNL creep Baldwin to leave......

Another empty liberal promise/lie

Quote Originally Posted by 1skrewsloose View Post
    Wow, looks like they listed every long gun known to man(almost). I feel sorry for you guys, really, this is over the top. Cars deaths must outnumber firearm related deaths I would think, ban cars too. Idiots!!!
    Yeah, one of our worst mass murders ever was carried out by a white cargo van. Guess we better ban those too.

Godspeed.
    Mad Trapper and 1skrewsloose like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by JafoDawg View Post
    Maybe it's time we annex Canada and make it our 51st State and execute these to be fascist leaders. Canada has always been liberal and they are used to being "subjects" and now that the government has taken the same step as the Nazi's it's only a matter of time before Lil Justin and his cronies pull other crap.

I would caution Lil Justin, we (USA) will only tolerate so much from Canada and we will never allow it to slip in to the hands of fascists. The US has a policy for Canada that is very much like other STRATEGIC plans for scenarios that we will never permit!

Top in our secretive planning is a total annexation of Canada (by overwhelming force) if necessary in case their politics head towards, communism, fascism. This plan is no different than many we have that deal specifically with our safety or strategic interests. Very similar to the oil fields of the middle east. Think about it, would we waste money supporting those shitty little arabs if it wasn't of strategic interest to us and the rest of the world?

You talk about a leader needing an introduction to a large caliber bullet, lil Justin is a fascist and I hope the Canadian people get their shit together and overthrow him, before we have too!
    Know what sport, we'll be just fine.

Governments come and go and PM Selfie almost lost last time. But can we swap everything East of Winnipeg for Alaska, Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and the Dakotas?

Godspeed

How about we annex Canada west, and give you Chicago and Detriot? We'll take maritimes too, they are not too Froggy/Sissy Qeerbec.

You keep Justina as Princess. We'll let her a boat to do St Lawrance for parades

If you don't like it, there is a cliff up north, follow your lemminig brothers and sisters.......

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    How about we annex Canada west, and give you Chicago and Detriot? We'll take maritimes too, they are not too Froggy/Sissy Qeerbec.

You keep Justina as Princess. We'll let her a boat to do St Lawrance for parades

If you don't like it, there is a cliff up north, follow your lemminig brothers and sisters.......
    Ok Trap,

Back to Rat River with you. That's in Canada you know.

Hope the rest of your day is a pleasant as you are.

Quote Originally Posted by CapitalKane49p View Post
    Ok Trap,

Back to Rat River with you. That's in Canada you know.

Hope the rest of your day is a pleasant as you are.
    Climb up under Justinas dress, that's in Canada like You

Go north!!!!

Follow, there is a big jump, then all will be fine!

YOU go girl!!!

Name:  1 lemming.png
Views: 30
Size:  180.1 KB

Wheeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

But Justina, it's long way down. I can't swim, and you've got us no boats..........
    Last edited by Mad Trapper; 05-02-2020 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rellgar View Post
    Either stand and fight or move south.
    My God NO! We have enough with Trebeck, Shatner and Beiber. Stay where you're at.
    CapitalKane49p likes this.

Not my words, but spot on. Long game is showing itself, Canada and the COVID19 proved they are in charge.
    "Those who choose to go into slavery will go into slavery. Those who chose to fight by the sword will die by the sword or words similar to that effect.
    Choices will eventually be made. Splitting friends and families. We are rapidly approaching choices which will need to be made.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links