Has the looting started?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Has the looting started?

This is a discussion on Has the looting started? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Maybe so in California. I was called out last night at 1am to meet police because one of our facilities was broken into. They used ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree73Likes

Thread: Has the looting started?

Super Moderator

Has the looting started?

Maybe so in California.

I was called out last night at 1am to meet police because one of our facilities was broken into.

They used a grinder to cut the gate lock then broke 3 windows to access the building. Funny thing is mostly everything was untouched. Computers, fax machines, printers, etc all untouched. What they did take was PPE's (masks and gloves). Most likely to sell on Ebay or craigslist.

Curious to see if they hit any of our other facilities tonight.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    inceptor, Denton, RedLion and 1 others like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Super Moderator

Gonna camp out?
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Gonna camp out?
    I ain't no security guard.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Denton, Mule13 and stevekozak like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Expect a lot more. And in CA they won't do anything if they bother to catch them.
    Michael_Js likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Expect a lot more. And in CA they won't do anything if they EVEN bother to catch them.
    changed it for you.

I know there have been a lot of break-ins in the bay area. almost all of them have been houses that none is in or businesses that shutdown. its easy picking to the sleaze bags and they know the police probably wont respond. its shitty as we are almost rewarding the criminals. personally if you break into a house or business during the lockdown I think the punishment should be tripled.

On the other hand up here in rural northern California things seem to have stayed about the same. Its just the local meth-heads causing their normal problems.
    Sasquatch, Denton, Slippy and 2 others like this.
    Irish Diplomacy:
    The ability to tell a man to go to hell and have him looking forward to the trip.

Milwaukee won't report a lot of the crimes . If no one is dead or bleeding they try to bury it. Nothing new . You can bet it is going on .
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Banned

SOB DAs here and next states let rapers a such free without bail.....

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    I know there have been a lot of break-ins in the bay area. almost all of them have been houses that none is in or businesses that shutdown. its easy picking to the sleaze bags and they know the police probably wont respond. its shitty as we are almost rewarding the criminals. personally if you break into a house or business during the lockdown I think the punishment should be tripled.

On the other hand up here in rural northern California things seem to have stayed about the same. Its just the local meth-heads causing their normal problems.
    Yep, if they break in my house, they will be DEAD, DEAD, DEAD
    Michael_Js likes this.

Are we up to shoot, shovel and shut up yet?
    Working on my manifesto.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links