Imgur online image hosting instructions?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Imgur online image hosting instructions? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Like the title indicates, Imgur dot com. Does anyone have or know where to find plain simple English instructions on how to use this confounded ...

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Tmaxx
  • 2 Post By Boss Dog
  • 1 Post By hawgrider

Thread: Imgur online image hosting instructions?

Like the title indicates, Imgur dot com.

Does anyone have or know where to find plain simple English instructions on how to use this confounded site?
    I'm usually pretty good at poking around and figuring things out but here,...
    Existing how-to instructions on this site are piss poor or non-existent and it's driving me insane.
    Thinking about just giving up on pic posting. Is there another site you like to use that actually has instructions and can be navigated?
    And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him;... Genesis 16:12

Super Moderator

Like Photobucket?
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Imgur online image hosting instructions?-uqgyj6u.jpg

testy

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Boss Dog View Post
    Like the title indicates, Imgur dot com.

Does anyone have or know where to find plain simple English instructions on how to use this confounded site?
    I'm usually pretty good at poking around and figuring things out but here,...
    Existing how-to instructions on this site are piss poor or non-existent and it's driving me insane.
    Thinking about just giving up on pic posting. Is there another site you like to use that actually has instructions and can be navigated?
    Here is a little vid how I did that test pic with imgur

Ignore the part where i go to login, that is something new for me imgur requiring account to share with community.

Basically the flow is upload pic > fill in title > click hidden > right click pic and open in new tab > copy url > paste it here in image box.
    Last edited by Tmaxx; 04-06-2020 at 06:56 PM.
    Boss Dog likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Like Photobucket?
    Yes, except they started charging for the use of their site and I along with a huge percentage of users abandoned it.
    Denton and hawgrider like this.
    And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him;... Genesis 16:12

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    I use imgur. Make an account. Make pictures private.
    Upload picture. Then copy the share link for forum boards and simply paste that link directly into the post window of said forum. Easy peasy!

Denton likes this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Sponsored Links