More crazy stuff
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

More crazy stuff

This is a discussion on More crazy stuff within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; They live among us. "California engineer derails train over suspicion about coronavirus aid ship USNS Mercy" https://www.foxnews.com/us/californi...mercy-feds-say "Federal prosecutors charged Eduardo Moreno, 44, with train ...

Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By Smitty901
  • 1 Post By stevekozak
  • 4 Post By Camel923
  • 3 Post By Michael_Js
  • 1 Post By Sasquatch

Thread: More crazy stuff

More crazy stuff

They live among us.

"California engineer derails train over suspicion about coronavirus aid ship USNS Mercy"

https://www.foxnews.com/us/californi...mercy-feds-say

"Federal prosecutors charged Eduardo Moreno, 44, with train wrecking, after allegedly admitting in two separate police interviews that he intentionally crashed the train because he was suspicious of the Navy hospital ship in the dock."
    stevekozak likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

What the Hizzle!!!
    Smitty901 likes this.

Guess his caboose went around the curve.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Knowing a bit about trains. My guess he was day dreaming screwed up big time and made that story up quick. Or he is just bat poop crazy.
    Last edited by Smitty901; 04-02-2020 at 06:41 AM.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

My father and grandfather worked on freight trains with fourth plus years each. There were many dangerous aspects that if proper precautions were not taken in specific areas on the track, the result would be a derailment. For instance speed in a certain section would be limited because by hand one could pull out the spikes. Such accidents were nearly always blamed on the engineer, conducted and crew. But if your engineer is mentally unbalanced you have a big problem. They crews had to go to rules classes every year and they had to know what was and was not permissible all along the section of track the worked, generally over a hundred miles. Those books were thick.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Whack job!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

"Driving that train, high on cocaine, Casey Jones YOU BETTER, watch your speed. Trouble ahead, trouble behind, And you know that notion just crossed my mind..."

Peace,
    Michael J.
    Camel923, SGG and MountainGirl like this.

Super Moderator

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    SGG likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Sponsored Links