FBI Knew Of Chinese With Virus Samples Inside US In 2019
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on FBI Knew Of Chinese With Virus Samples Inside US In 2019 within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Why didn't we hear this earlier? Why aren't more outlets reporting this? To my layman's eye, this could be construed as an act of war. ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: FBI Knew Of Chinese With Virus Samples Inside US In 2019

The Good Cop

Why didn't we hear this earlier?
    Why aren't more outlets reporting this?
    To my layman's eye, this could be construed as an act of war.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/202...e-coronavirus/
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Why didn't we hear this earlier?
    Why aren't more outlets reporting this?
    To my layman's eye, this could be construed as an act of war.

https://americanmilitarynews.com/202...e-coronavirus/
    This all happened in 2018 and 2019. If you will recall, back in 2018 and 2019 the FBI was a little busy tracking the evil menace Carter Page and the rest of the Crossfire Hurricane crew. You cannot expect them to be all places at all times can you? I mean really, are a bunch of Chinese nationals transporting live viruses across our border really that important next to tracking the notorious gangster George Papadopoulos?
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Super Moderator

I do remember hearing this news story around the time the virus broke out in WuHan. I thought it was odd and expected to hear more but there was nothing but silence after that. Unless I'm thinking of another story a USC professor was arrested for smuggling some virus out of China.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

I recall Chinese agents smuggling viruses out of Canada around a year ago. China's been busy.
    If you're not listening to "The Denton and Sasquatch Show", you're not on the team.

China would like nothing better than to destroy our economy with biological weapons.

Super Moderator

rice paddy daddy likes this.
    If you're not listening to "The Denton and Sasquatch Show", you're not on the team.

Its well past time for Trump to get rid of 80% of all tax payer funded (aka-government) employees starting at the top of each department...FBI first.

Time to send these traitors packing...and because I'm a compassionate sombitch, I'm OK with Trump waiting until they receive their $1200 check in a couple of weeks, then fire their asses.

The federal government is a bloated whale filled with a poisonous gas that needs purged... a finely made precision Pike stabbed through the gut of government may be the answer.

Super Moderator

Patrick Coffin, "Sounds like China has a history of failing to keep bad stuff in test tubes."

People say, "Stop calling it 'Chinese Virus', you should call it 'CCP'."

Dr Mosher says "I'm happy calling it the 'CCP' virus as 'Chinese Communist Party Virus'."

Indeed. Just say, 'Commie Virus' for short.

Very large number of Universities are on China's payroll. have been for a long time
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Its well past time for Trump to get rid of 80% of all tax payer funded (aka-government) employees starting at the top of each department...FBI first.

Time to send these traitors packing...and because I'm a compassionate sombitch, I'm OK with Trump waiting until they receive their $1200 check in a couple of weeks, then fire their asses.

The federal government is a bloated whale filled with a poisonous gas that needs purged... a finely made precision Pike stabbed through the gut of government may be the answer.
    I disagree. Get rid of the ATF first.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links