Cuomo: NY Quarantine would be a Federal Declaration of War
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Cuomo: NY Quarantine would be a Federal Declaration of War within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Per the link below: " New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has said that President Donald Trump's proposed quarantine of New York to limit the spread ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Thread: Cuomo: NY Quarantine would be a Federal Declaration of War

Per the link below:

" New York Governor Andrew Cuomo has said that President Donald Trump's proposed quarantine of New York to limit the spread of coronavirus would be tantamount to a 'federal declaration of war.'
    'If you start walling off areas all across the country it would just be totally bizarre, counter-productive, anti-American, anti-social,' said Cuomo in an interview with CNN on Saturday.
    Trump said earlier on Saturday that he is considering quarantining 'heavily infected' New York, and parts of Connecticut and New Jersey, in a desperate effort to slow the spread of coronavirus.
    'This is a civil war kind of discussion,' Cuomo said of the proposal. 'I don't believe that any administration could be serious about physical lockdowns of states.' "

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-mean-war.html

rice paddy daddy likes this.
    Vanished, into the mist.

I think it’s a good idea for New Yorkers to stay in their state until this is under control.

A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the highest virtues of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means.

-Thomas Jefferson
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

“A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

― Will Durant

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    I think it’s a good idea for New Yorkers to stay in their state until this is under control.
    Yeah...except they're not.
    They're fleeing to surrounding states - and the Gov's of those states have been pleading with Trump for help.
    Vanished, into the mist.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    Yeah...except they're not.
    They're fleeing to surrounding states - and the Gov's of those states have been pleading with Trump for help.
    As of today in Florida, not only are all New Yorkers arriving on flights being tested, but there are road blocks on I-95 at the state line, and any vehicle with New York plates are diverted off to the side and the occupants tested.
    Commercial truckers are exempt.
    MountainGirl, SGG, KUSA and 1 others like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Yea, but I guess its alright to arrest someone for bringing an AR across the border into NY from PA.
    dsdmmat and Michael_Js like this.

The reason it is spreading to all counties in NY is the people from the rotten apple (NYC) are coming up here with it. The two cases in my county were from people that came up here from NYC and Albany, I am 5 hours from NYC and 3 hours from Albany.
    Last edited by dsdmmat; 03-29-2020 at 07:21 AM.
    It is an evil society that blames the tool for the actions of its user.

Quote Originally Posted by Demitri.14 View Post
    Yea, but I guess its alright to arrest someone for bringing an AR across the border into NY from PA.
    Which is complete BS. Every state needs deport NYers (especially if they come from NYC) back to the PRNY and tell Chairman Cuomo to keep his subjects in the PRNY.

"“I want to be crystal clear about this: If you're coming to Rhode Island from New York you are ordered into quarantine," she said. "The reason for that is because more than half of the cases of coronavirus in America are in New York.""

Pretty much says it all. Ni madder what the problem two major places are the cause NY and CA.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I hope this situation results into more people paying attention to the borders and illegal immigration. I have been saying for decades if you don’t know who is coming in you don’t know what diseases they are bringing in with them.
    KUSA, 0rocky and Michael_Js like this.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links