"Stay at Home" Orders are Unconstitutional - Page 6
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

"Stay at Home" Orders are Unconstitutional

This is a discussion on "Stay at Home" Orders are Unconstitutional within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Well our governor is a bootlicking retard, but technically a red state. NC...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: "Stay at Home" Orders are Unconstitutional

Well our governor is a bootlicking retard, but technically a red state. NC
    Thinking about all this stuff to keep from thinking about something else, isn’t that what secret police are all about?

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Steve40th View Post
    Wait till the government puts signs on your doors saying you have COVID19.
    Great Idea!!!
    I need some of these to hang on my fence that fronts on the county road!!

Then people will REALLY leave me alone!!!

I'm as serious as a heart attack about socializing with humans as little as possible. Now, dogs and horses are another matter entirely.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

I still think one of the best signs you can put on your rural property gate is;

These Gates are Locked for YOUR Protection, not mine!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I still think one of the best signs you can put on your rural property gate is;

These Gates are Locked for YOUR Protection, not mine!
    I thought about posting a sign that I saw once. It was black cross hairs centered the white sign with the words "If You Can Read This, You Are In Range."

But, I was advised by a lawyer friend that if, indeed, I had to shoot someone, that sign may be used against me.
    RubberDuck, Slippy, Denton and 2 others like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    I thought about posting a sign that I saw once. It was black cross hairs centered the white sign with the words "If You Can Read This, You Are In Range."

But, I was advised by a lawyer friend that if, indeed, I had to shoot someone, that sign may be used against me.
    Yes this has been used in court before with Beware of Dog signs so I believe they could use all the funny signs against us.
    I had a Forget the dog Beware of owner sign with a picture of a pointed revolver on it sadly also took it down on recommendation.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Sponsored Links