Jack Booted Netflix Movie Reviews

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Jack Booted Netflix Movie Reviews

This is a discussion on Jack Booted Netflix Movie Reviews within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Most of you know that our resident thug/moderator is at home on short term disability nursing old wounds that he has aggravated. By his own ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: Jack Booted Netflix Movie Reviews

  1. #1
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Northeast Texas
    Posts
    11,509

    Jack Booted Netflix Movie Reviews

    Most of you know that our resident thug/moderator is at home on short term disability nursing old wounds that he has aggravated. By his own admittance, he is indulging in ample Netflix recreation during this down time. So where are the movie reviews?

    The last movie he referenced watching was 2036. That would be a good place to start, what say you Denton?
    Denton likes this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

  2. #2
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    SE Wisconsin
    Posts
    19,240
    Does netflix even offer 2036 Origin
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

    Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

  3. #3
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21,349
    Ah, so I have homework?

    Binge-watched a series called, Battle Creek. An FBI agent is assigned an office in a small town. The local P.D. is getting used to him.

    One season. 2015. It really should have gone for years.
    Slippy and A Watchman like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    NORTHEAST USA
    Posts
    7,424
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Ah, so I have homework?

    Binge-watched a series called, Battle Creek. An FBI agent is assigned an office in a small town. The local P.D. is getting used to him.

    One season. 2015. It really should have gone for years.

    There is another series, that was real good, I watched it when it first came out, then a couple of reruns many years later.

    It was called, "I led three lives", starring Richard Carlson.

    This one is a real story based in Boston with the communist party involved.

    Herbert A Philbrick is the real person in this series.

    Wish they would run it again.

    I throw in the DVD on "Victory at Sea" every so often, seen it about a thousand times, starting in 1952 on Boston television.

    I never get sick of watching them.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 03-25-2020 at 08:11 PM.
    Denton, A Watchman and Slippy like this.

  6. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    246
    Outlander, Longmire, Ozarks That should keep you going for a while
    Slippy, Mish and A Watchman like this.

  7. #6
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    327
    The Crown is great, kinda makes you feel sorry for Prince Charles.
    Slippy likes this.
    Romans 10:9 KJV
    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

  8. #7
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    In Your Dreams
    Posts
    4,917
    If you want something a lot crazy watch Tiger King. I said wtf outloud more than I'm proud of.
    Ozark is a great show and season 3 starts tomorrow! Finally something to look forward to.
    The Killing is a good detective series

    I'm a documentary nut, so I've watched a lot if them. There are some great ones on WWII and nazi hunting.
    The Pharmacist is a good doc about the opiod epidemic.

    Enjoy!

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Slippy and Denton like this.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

  9. #8
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    Posts
    3,007
    Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    If you want something a lot crazy watch Tiger King. I said wtf outloud more than I'm proud of.
    Ozark is a great show and season 3 starts tomorrow! Finally something to look forward to.
    The Killing is a good detective series

    I'm a documentary nut, so I've watched a lot if them. There are some great ones on WWII and nazi hunting.
    The Pharmacist is a good doc about the opiod epidemic.

    Enjoy!

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Soooo Mish, what gives, I start a thread in reference to Netflix, which made me a snowflake, and now you are also on it, a little hypocritical wouldn't you say, not that I give a shit, just wanted to point that out, hope your having a good day, be safe....
    Slippy likes this.

  10. #9
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Wherever won't get me hit.
    Posts
    19,075
    I can be such an idiot...

    We got rid of Netflix in our quest to "simplify our lives", then I see the stock market crash and the chicom virus cause governments and the peeps to go bat shit crazier than normal...so what do I do? You got it, I buy some Netflix stock! Then I watch it go up and down each day.

    Yeah, I can be such an idiot...
    Mish and Denton like this.

  11. #10
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    In Your Dreams
    Posts
    4,917
    Quote Originally Posted by rstanek View Post
    Soooo Mish, what gives, I start a thread in reference to Netflix, which made me a snowflake, and now you are also on it, a little hypocritical wouldn't you say, not that I give a shit, just wanted to point that out, hope your having a good day, be safe....
    If you look at that thread I didn't have any issue with you or anyone. I laughed because someone said they canceled their subscription over something they didn't like. Defensive much?

    Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Slippy and Denton like this.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

 

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top