Acceptable Casualties - The Elderly Or The Economy - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Acceptable Casualties - The Elderly Or The Economy

This is a discussion on Acceptable Casualties - The Elderly Or The Economy within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; God will decide when I leave this world, (I'll reserve the right to have at least a say in certain things but God and I ...

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree296Likes

Thread: Acceptable Casualties - The Elderly Or The Economy

God will decide when I leave this world, (I'll reserve the right to have at least a say in certain things but God and I are still working that part out!).

Get government out of the way, they've mucked up way too many things and will continue. Major Muck-Ups they are.

While the government is busy getting their "candy" together to toss it out like a bunch of drunks on a Mardi Gras Float to watch the minions scrap for some dirty candy, they can write me a damn check for ...pick a number...50% of what I paid in for the last 43 years or so?

When I get MY money back, I'll be happy. Until then I don't believe much of what they say. And I'll continue to watch what they do...because what they do is usually NOT what they say.
    A Watchman, Denton, SGG and 4 others like this.

The guidelines have already been released.

Acceptable Casualties - The Elderly Or The Economy-90630984_918855441867724_6763833287946272768_o.jpg
    Denton and watcher like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    As far as I'm concerned the elderly should be protected at all costs. They are the ones who actually shed blood for this country. The economy issues will heal itself when America starts making everything here again.
    I stand with this.

My parents are not collateral damage and neither is my wife who has diabetes. No matter what the government mandates, my job is to protect them.
    Slippy, Mish, Broncosfan and 7 others like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    As far as I'm concerned the elderly should be protected at all costs. They are the ones who actually shed blood for this country. The economy issues will heal itself when America starts making everything here again.
    A to the Men on this one Hawg!

Listen politicians and listen well. Reduce the barriers to manufacturing in these United States and that will solve lots of problems.

To the pharkin bunch of evil tax payer funded politicians; Your blood is already on the hands of over 50 Million Dead Babies, killed by a knife funded by you evil sumbitches. NO MORE.

GET OUT THE WAY GUBMENT!
    Denton, Annie, Smitty901 and 6 others like this.

ok, given the choice between a 75 year old with lung issues, weakened system, and a heart problem and a 19 year old with no underlying issues - Who gets the ventilator....

Triage is not based who fought during which war.. it is based on who will survive
    --------------------

our best bet is to protect the elderly from getting it when the system is over loaded.... Then we do not have to worry about who is pushed to the side for service
    Denton, Smitty901, Mish and 6 others like this.
    Be a Berean

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Maine-Marine View Post
    ok, given the choice between a 75 year old with lung issues, weakened system, and a heart problem and a 19 year old with no underlying issues - Who gets the ventilator....

Triage is not based who fought during which war.. it is based on who will survive
    --------------------

our best bet is to protect the elderly from getting it when the system is over loaded.... Then we do not have to worry about who is pushed to the side for service
    Right on the money! Keep the elderly and the susceptible on lock-down. Take care of them. We need to take care of our own.
    SGG, Smitty901, KUSA and 2 others like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Did any of you guys get the Lifeboat" scenario thrown at you in school? You know, there's too many people. Who gets to stay on the boat and who gets pushed overboard? I feel like this is sort of it. It's like a war over in Italy. I hope it doesn't come to that here.
    Denton, KUSA, Michael_Js and 1 others like this.
    “Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape.” Planet of the Apes, 1968

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Right on the money! Keep the elderly and the susceptible on lock-down. Take care of them. We need to take care of our own.
    This is what we are doing with grandma (mother in law) She is 88 beat breast cancer a short time ago. She is home on the farm hers is 3 miles from ours. We check on her by phone drop off what she needs. She is happy to be in her home . Her and her dog along with the barn cats that come to the door each day for food are all very happy right now.
    Denton, Chiefster23, KUSA and 8 others like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by dwight55 View Post
    Get this bug on the way out, . . . demonstrably, . . . THEN, go play golf and talk about your stocks.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    That sounds good and I agree with it but I don’t think it’s possible without a vaccine.

It has spread so much at this point that I see no way of stopping it. Practically every major business is considered essential now so people will come in contact with each other no matter how much you lock things down.

What can we do?
    Denton, Annie and watcher like this.

Banned

If there was a direct action that ensured a Grandparents sacrifice would save a grandchild, (ie wrestling the Bear while the grandchildren run to safety) then It's my opinion that most Grandparents would willingly perform such an action. But there is no such action to be taken against a virus. When the Grandparents survive
    a battle COVID19 and they have antibodies that can be infused via blood transfusions to the grandchildren & other Family Members, well that might be a Horse of a different color. JMHO.
    paulag1955 likes this.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links