I may have had COVID-19 - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

I may have had COVID-19

This is a discussion on I may have had COVID-19 within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Think I may be getting closer to getting out of the woods, for about a week I barely slept at all. I was runnig a ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree33Likes

Thread: I may have had COVID-19

Think I may be getting closer to getting out of the woods, for about a week I barely slept at all. I was runnig a fever and would just lie there. Last night I slept for about 10 hours, man does it feel good to get some sleep. Still feel sorta weak when walking around, but my appetite is starting to come back. Been a rough last two weeks.
    Denton, Slippy and MountainGirl like this.
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by 1skrewsloose View Post
    Think I may be getting closer to getting out of the woods, for about a week I barely slept at all. I was runnig a fever and would just lie there. Last night I slept for about 10 hours, man does it feel good to get some sleep. Still feel sorta weak when walking around, but my appetite is starting to come back. Been a rough last two weeks.
    Well-rested and hungry. You ain't gonna die. Good!
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by 1skrewsloose View Post
    Dang 1skrewsloose!

Sounds like your are on the way to wellness! Godspeed my friend!
    Denton and Michael_Js like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

SGG

Glad to hear, get well soon. Thanks for letting us know
    Michael_Js likes this.

With the fever gone for 3 days my breathing got really tough yesterday with light work in my shop and walking the property Sitting around the house was fine with maybe a little tightness in the chest but talking during a long phone call got me so bad I went to the hospital that afternoon where they didn't test me because my O2 levels were fine and I'm not considered high risk.

Better today and while not going into work I got some useful work done around the property with two 90 minute breaks/naps when I tired earlier than expected. But feeling much better and stronger than yesterday. Later I spoke with a friend who's doc has tested positive and had similar later in the illness problems breathing.

Life is good and my wife is doing great after being sick 2 weeks ago.

Stay safe and healthy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links