Mi. Governor issue Stay at home order effective midnight tonight.
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Mi. Governor issue Stay at home order effective midnight tonight. within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Wretched Gretchen issues the order - Stay at home order effective midnight tonight for 3 weeks https://www.mlive.com/public-interes...ronavirus.html...

Like Tree24Likes
  • 6 Post By hawgrider
  • 3 Post By MountainGirl
  • 1 Post By MI.oldguy
  • 6 Post By Camel923
  • 3 Post By hawgrider
  • 1 Post By MountainGirl
  • 2 Post By Chipper
  • 1 Post By Historyjunkie
  • 1 Post By 1895gunner

Thread: Mi. Governor issue Stay at home order effective midnight tonight.

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece

Wretched Gretchen issues the order - Stay at home order effective midnight tonight for 3 weeks

https://www.mlive.com/public-interes...ronavirus.html
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

This whole thing is so f'kn crazy. Startin to think we need a good EMP to settle things down.

So @hawgrider - you and the duck gonna comply?
    Michael_Js, Camel923 and Denton like this.
    Vanished, into the mist.

We are.hate people anyway.(except you all).
    hawgrider likes this.
    TOUGH TIMES DONT LAST,TOUGH PEOPLE DO.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The PA department of health has mandated that you can not treat an emergency dental patient without gowns, n 95 masks and a pressure negative room. I bet that there are zero pressure negative rooms in any dental practice in the United States. So now emergency treatment will be at the Er were there are still no pressure negative rooms. These people in control are nuts.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    This whole thing is so f'kn crazy. Startin to think we need a good EMP to settle things down.

So @hawgrider - you and the duck gonna comply?
    My wife and I saw this coming 4 weeks ago so we tied up some loose ends. To answer the are we going to comply question the answer is pretty much yes for now we are going to stay put as I really don't want to have this Kung F U be the thing that takes me and the woman out. And its no big deal for me to isolate as I generally hate people anyway.

This 3 week order I'm afraid is just the beginning so at some point when this is extended into months we will have to obtain meds and restock some supplies. If things get ugly in 3 weeks with the people who have nothing then I believe we will flee to our alternative location which has a much smaller population.
    MI.oldguy, Denton and 1895gunner like this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    My wife and I saw this coming 4 weeks ago so we tied up some loose ends. To answer the are we going to comply question the answer is pretty much yes for now we are going to stay put as I really don't want to have this Kung F U be the thing that takes me and the woman out. And its no big deal for me to isolate as I generally hate people anyway.

This 3 week order I'm afraid is just the beginning so at some point when this is extended into months we will have to obtain meds and restock some supplies. If things get ugly in 3 weeks with the people who have nothing then I believe we will flee to our alternative location which has a much smaller population.
    Yeah, that's the kicker right there. The ugly so far is nothing to what could come. Glad you & your wife have a handle & plan. ((hugs to you both))
    hawgrider likes this.
    Vanished, into the mist.

Yeah our dumba$$ gubner Ebers just did the same to us in WI. Wife has a get out of jail form from her job for the power company.

Not that we plan on going anyplace, like normal. Suppose next year we may have to restock.
    MountainGirl and hawgrider like this.

We have had a similar thing here in IL since Saturday.

It doesn't really have much to it and for the most part people are still going to work.

Honestly it doesn't seem like anything has changed except for a reduced number of people in public.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    hawgrider likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post

Same here. We finished taking in supplies back in late February. Math back then said we were going to be in trouble. Hard to argue with math & science. Easter will not see us going anywhere I'm sure....
    hawgrider likes this.
    Hidden Content
    Hunter | Adventurer | Writer | Conservationist

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    Yeah our dumba$$ gubner Ebers just did the same to us in WI. Wife has a get out of jail form from her job for the power company.

Not that we plan on going anyplace, like normal. Suppose next year we may have to restock.
    He is playing this for all it is worth. Rigging the election in April, money for pet Liberal projects will be coming. He has no objective people on his list of advisors.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Sponsored Links