Mnuchin warns lockdown could last until June
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Mnuchin warns lockdown could last until June within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; "Coronavirus lockdown could last 10-12 WEEKS: Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin warns millions may have to stay home until June in to slow the spread as ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Mnuchin warns lockdown could last until June

"Coronavirus lockdown could last 10-12 WEEKS: Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin warns millions may have to stay home until June in to slow the spread as he nears deal that will pump $1TRILLION into the economy and give families $3K each..."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cial-says.html

Hope ya got food with that TP, sheep.
    Here we go!
    Slippy and rstanek like this.
    BRING ALL TROOPS HOME NOW.

Tree of Liberty, Watered, Blood, Patriots, Tyrants...are words that come to mind as I sit here watching the Dogwoods Bloom and the Birds sing. The smell of Hoppes #9 in the air...

Who are they kidding. 3 k only until June. Lots of business failures and bankruptcies, personal too are coming. Poor planing if they can not give people passes on their financial commitments without interest, penalties or fees. Like being able to file by July 16th but your subject to penalties and interest anyway.
    Last edited by Camel923; 03-22-2020 at 05:23 PM.
    Slippy and NewRiverGeorge like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    .......Hope ya got food with that TP, sheep....

If ya don't eat, you don't need mud pads.
    My ability to recall lyrics from a song written in the 70's far exceeds my ability to recall why I walked into the kitchen.
    Hidden Content . Prepping is not a destination... it is a journey.
    Visit my YouTube page: Hidden Content

The Good Cop

Trump will never order this.
    Hopefully he's smart enough to know this would be political suicide.
    Denton likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Trump will never order this.
    Hopefully he's smart enough to know this would be political suicide.
    Trump will never order what? The lockdown? He's not the one ordering it now; it's the State govs. I think Mnuchin's warning has more to do with how soon they think the virus outbreak patterns will be 'under control' enough to lift the lockdown orders. So far..there's only been 'hints' that the crisis will go into July... this is the first I've heard an official actually come out and say it.
    Slippy and rstanek like this.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    Trump will never order what? The lockdown? He's not the one ordering it now; it's the State govs. I think Mnuchin's warning has more to do with how soon they think the virus outbreak patterns will be 'under control' enough to lift the lockdown orders. So far..there's only been 'hints' that the crisis will go into July... this is the first I've heard an official actually come out and say it.
    Yes, I'm talking about a nationwide lock down. I don't see that happening.
    As far as state lock downs, they only seem to be happening in ultra liberal Democrat run states.

Here in Florida, for example, restaurants had to close indoor dining and do take out only, bars are closed, schools are closed.
    Beaches were staying open, but they got too crowded, so they are the latest to close. Bank lobbies are closed, drive thru open.
    As far as I know I'm going to work as usual at 7:30 AM tomorrow delivering auto parts to commercial shops.
    I went to the indoor gun range yesterday, but there were so many people waiting on lanes the counter guy announced a one hour wait. I went back home.

In other words, life as usual with only minor disruptions.
    MountainGirl and Denton like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Yes, I'm talking about a nationwide lock down. I don't see that happening.
    As far as state lock downs, they only seem to be happening in ultra liberal Democrat run states.

Here in Florida, for example, restaurants had to close indoor dining and do take out only, bars are closed, schools are closed.
    Beaches were staying open, but they got too crowded, so they are the latest to close. Bank lobbies are closed, drive thru open.
    As far as I know I'm going to work as usual at 7:30 AM tomorrow delivering auto parts to commercial shops.
    I went to the indoor gun range yesterday, but there were so many people waiting on lanes the counter guy announced a one hour wait. I went back home.

In other words, life as usual with only minor disruptions.
    Ah..right, I agree, no National lockdown, Trump wouldn't do it, and I can see why the lib-Governors want him to.
    LOL - maybe them being locked down for a long time would trigger a mass exodus from blue to red states, changing the representative allotments. Yeah, probably not, but one can dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    The smell of Hoppes #9 in the air...
    I LOVE that smell...and Ballistol.
    Slippy likes this.
    Romans 10:9 KJV
    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Quote Originally Posted by NewRiverGeorge View Post
    I LOVE that smell...and Ballistol.
    Try G96. It goes better with wine and a fine lady.
    NewRiverGeorge likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links