This is not SHTF - Page 6
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is not SHTF

This is a discussion on This is not SHTF within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by paulag1955 .........About rising early...why is it that every store thinks seniors and the otherwise more vulnerable all like to rise at the ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: This is not SHTF

Quote Originally Posted by paulag1955 View Post
    .........About rising early...why is it that every store thinks seniors and the otherwise more vulnerable all like to rise at the crack of dawn? Seriously, Walmart, 6:00 to 7:00 a.m.?
    'Cuz they went to bed at 6PM last night.

Actually, it's because the store is the cleanest at that time.
    A Watchman and hawgrider like this.
    My ability to recall lyrics from a song written in the 70's far exceeds my ability to recall why I walked into the kitchen.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    'Cuz they went to bed at 6PM last night.

Actually, it's because the store is the cleanest at that time.
    And I would have thought it would be better stocked, but the one I went to during senior hour was not. Which was the only reason I went because shopping with all those old people was a nightmare.
    Denton likes this.

Hell, I am old by any standard @ 79.

I do not get up until around 9:00 -11:00 AM, and that is just what I want to do.

All appointments I make are for the 2 PM+ range when needed.

I am not getting up to go at that time, nothing I need anyways.
    rice paddy daddy likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The base of this convo, "This is not SHTF"
    I think people have become so used to things happening quickly in our society that one's mind is having a hard time with the slow roll of mother nature.

As the ramp chart of cases continues vertical, in my state and others, Where they admit that they are not testing people in my county, and most tests that have been taken are 7 days out.

The hospitals are at capacity, there are no, and I mean zero reported recoveries at this point in Michigan,

So lets do some math.

The smart people are predicting between 40 and 73 percent of the population of the US will get this disease by June.

All of the reports vary, so lets use the median low, for easy math at 50 %

331,000,000 million americans at 50% = 165,500,000 infected and on the low side now they are saying 15% will need hospitalization. which seams to be going on for WEEKS.

with a mortality rate, tracking along at 2% right now, please note the low number of recovered cases, so the jury is not out equals 3,310,000 deaths by June.

The major police departments are advertising they will only respond to felony complaint calls, Detroit police have a majority of there personnel testing positive.

This is a dog whistle.

We are 4 days into our quarantine, and the stores have people lined up outside on the sidewalk for a half mile before they open in the morning due to diminished hours. The food supply has been diminished.

Please note the supply chain has not even realized the impact of the virus, and the stores are 50% hours closed, and people lined up to get whats left.

This all adds up to the beginning of the S htf, we are only 20% of the way into the event.

Hold on ladies..

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Sponsored Links