This is not SHTF - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is not SHTF

This is a discussion on This is not SHTF within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Smitty901 Mish, you are 100% liberal . You know Nancy is playing a game. Heck the Democrats already wrote most of the ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree126Likes

Thread: This is not SHTF

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Mish, you are 100% liberal . You know Nancy is playing a game. Heck the Democrats already wrote most of the first bill. This is just Blackmail.
    School is out until 1:00. So far today the only class we got good work out of was math.
    At least you're having school. Northshore School District, which I believe was the first district in the country to close, has suspended their virtual learning because of "equity" concerns. Seriously, this is probably the third richest district in Washington. The median incomes of the two towns it covers are $102,000 and $89,000, and a purchase of, like, ten computers and hot spots could probably address any social justice concerns, but everyone has to suffer because a handful are unprepared.
    Last edited by paulag1955; 03-23-2020 at 10:37 AM.

Super Moderator

Mish, you are 100% liberal . You know Nancy is playing a game. Heck the Democrats already wrote most of the first bill. This is just Blackmail.
    School is out until 1:00. So far today the only class we got good work out of was math.
    No... I'm level headed. I just don't fall in line because it's a Republican bill. You do realize that Republicans are going to try to funk you over too, right.

So, you are fine with giving Mnuchin (sp.) a no questions asked check to help big companies?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Michael_Js likes this.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    No... I'm level headed. I just don't fall in line because it's a Republican bill. You do realize that Republicans are going to try to funk you over too, right.

So, you are fine with giving Mnuchin (sp.) a no questions asked check to help big companies?

Your hero's are loading the bill up with pork you know it and so does everyone else at least be honest. What does solar power and union bail out have to do with this along wit abortion funding and back door ways to funnel cash to DNC supporters.
    Chiefster23, Denton and stevekozak like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Your hero's are loading the bill up with pork you know it and so does everyone else at least be honest. What does solar power and union bail out have to do with this along wit abortion funding and back door ways to funnel cash to DNC supporters.
    Stop reading your conspiracy theory, nutjob websites. The Dems are not trying to sneak in free abortions. Lol

Let's be honest for a second... no one knows what is in this bill. They haven't announced it. All we are hearing is chatter that is most likely planted to make the other party look bad.

Prepared One likes this.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    This is exactly what my my wife and I are doing. I was prepared for the cloistered home and the isolation, but I was nowhere near prepared for the mental aspects.

I get up at around the same time, but my subdivision is dead calm. No one is even out walking. My wife and I took a reconnoiter yesterday and saw one singular person. The neighborhood is completely dark. Usually one or two neighbors is up getting ready for work. However, without any work going on it appears everyone is sleeping late.

That's when it just gets sad. All of these people, all of this talent, all housebound and virtually prisoners in Utopia. If I sound melancholy it's because I am.
    Sleeping late and getting sad? There's no reason for that! People who are home and not working have more time than ever to prepare. Anyone who allows themself the "luxury" of boredom? I dunno, I don't get it. It's something I can't afford.

I know some people are more prone to depression and sympathize, but they say the only way out of that is to get up and do something.
    “Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape.” Planet of the Apes, 1968

@Smitty901 @Mish

Actually, it's all pretty simple.
    Dems want any benefit going to the people to be funneled through govt programs
    Reps want any benefit going to the people to be funneled through private enterprise
    Neither have any problem with taking Billions from the taxpayers to meet those methods.
    They both can rot in hell, from where I stand.
    BRING ALL TROOPS HOME NOW.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    Stop reading your conspiracy theory, nutjob websites. The Dems are not trying to sneak in free abortions. Lol

Let's be honest for a second... no one knows what is in this bill. They haven't announced it. All we are hearing is chatter that is most likely planted to make the other party look bad.

Actually, it's been leaked. It's also been reported what the House bill had in it.

Furthermore, let's be fair about the liberal track record. This is nothing new when it comes to their pork-usage to force onto Americans what wouldn't be possible through stand-alone bills.
    Chiefster23 and stevekozak like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

@Mish , I certainly hope you heard John Cornyn in the interview.

What does funding solar energy have to do with ensuring small businesses and workers don't go under?
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

What do airline emissions have to do with Joe 6-Pack being laid off while is employer's business is in jeopardy? How would giving more power to union bosses help get PPE to healthcare workers?
    @Mish , the Democrat Senators are shameful. This isn't from some conspiracy site, and you know it or you aren't paying attention, today. C-SPAN is a wonderful thing.
    Chiefster23 and SGG like this.
    Dr. Gregory House

Just today on this forum we have been discussing bringing our manufacturing home to america. Yet here we are again with democrats trying to ram home more horseshit regulations.......aircraft emmisions! And pushing solar energy...... more expensive and piss poor efficiency. And then giving unions more power........increasing costs to companies. No company in its right mind is going to close a foreign factory and come home to this insanity. Yes folks, situation normal. Ain’t nothin gonna change.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links