Slippy's EFF The Chicom's Challenge!
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Slippy's EFF The Chicom's Challenge! within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Many of you know this; I've tried for years NOT to buy anything from the Chicoms. I have hated what our globalist chicom loving masters ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Slippy's EFF The Chicom's Challenge!

Many of you know this; I've tried for years NOT to buy anything from the Chicoms. I have hated what our globalist chicom loving masters have done to what was the world's best manufacturing country in the world, The USA! So I've tried very hard to not buy anything from Chicoms.

BUT, I've often failed and sometimes showed a lack of discipline/patriotism and bought that piece of shit thing I "needed so bad" even though it was made by the chicoms. Then I'd I promise to do better next time...

NO MORE! From this day forward I will not buy a single thing made by the chicoms.

I CHALLENGE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU TO DO THE PATRIOTIC THING AND EFF THE CHICOMS!
    Last edited by Slippy; Yesterday at 06:22 PM.

I agree but that’s going to be pretty darn hard to do. Almost everything comes from china in today’s stores.
    Slippy and 0rocky like this.

Translation: Slippy's not going to be buying anything any more.
    Michael_Js and Denton like this.
    I try not to make plans much. The word 'premeditated' would get tossed around in court.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Many of you know this; I've tried for years NOT to buy anything from the Chicoms. I have hated what our globalist chicom loving masters have done to what was the world's best manufacturing country in the world, The USA! So I've tried very hard to not buy anything from Chicoms.

BUT, I've often failed and sometimes showed a lack of discipline/patriotism and bought that piece of shit thing I "needed so bad" even though it was made by the chicoms. Then I'd I promise to do better next time...

NO MORE! From this day forward I will not buy a single thing made by the chicoms.

I CHALLENGE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU TO DO THE PATRIOTIC THING AND EFF THE CHICOMS!
    How about the Japs? S.Korea? We still kosher with them? I'm being even more discerning.....nothing made in California. And after paying the price for local service...I'm bouta put Virginia on my schiff list....
    0rocky, Michael_Js, Denton and 4 others like this.

Tried to buy a couple new fishing rods today and no luck. Chicom crap everyplace.

Usually will check out the used guns but holy chit. Couldn't even see the racks and didn't want to get to close to the losers panic buying. Never seen the place so packed. Salesman said they had 15 people standing at the counter at 10pm closing. Been like that for the last couple days he says.
    Slippy likes this.

If the FEDS are going to piss on our rights, our economy and certainly our small business owners and employees, its time for them to TARIFF the ever loving shit out of any product that comes from Chicom or any another country that used Chicom labor to produce the trinkets that we so love.

Thats a good philosophy, but unsustainable. What are you going to do when you puter dies ? You can't put together a computer without some chicom parts.

At least most guns and parts are still made in the USA.
    Slippy and 0rocky like this.

Don't blame the Chicoms entirely

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Many of you know this; I've tried for years NOT to buy anything from the Chicoms. I have hated what our globalist chicom loving masters have done to what was the world's best manufacturing country in the world, The USA!! [snip]
    @Slippy We've done this to ourselves. Always looking to save the almighty dollar and sold our souls in the process.
    Michael_Js, SOCOM42 and Slippy like this.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

That will eliminate a lot of Walmart shopping. Maybe we can get the entire PRC to do the coronavirus challenge.

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/wo...-viral-slammed

Watch video. The scary thing is she will reproduce and vote.
    Last edited by Camel923; Today at 06:57 AM.
    Slippy and SOCOM42 like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    Tried to buy a couple new fishing rods today and no luck. Chicom crap everyplace.

Usually will check out the used guns but holy chit. Couldn't even see the racks and didn't want to get to close to the losers panic buying. Never seen the place so packed. Salesman said they had 15 people standing at the counter at 10pm closing. Been like that for the last couple days he says.
    What happened to the fishing pole maker I used to work at in Brule Wi. ?
    Slippy likes this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links