GESARA/NESARA Any thoughts?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on GESARA/NESARA Any thoughts? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; My wife saw this on Facebook and tried to tell me how great this new law was going to be. I looked it up but ...

My wife saw this on Facebook and tried to tell me how great this new law was going to be. I looked it up but all I could find suggest it is a load of crap. Just asking if any of you may have heard about it and if there is any validity to this.

The NESARA ACT - Meaning, Law And Currency Reset
    Cogito, ergo sum. Rene' Descartes

The gubbamint that has this Grand Idea of 'spreading the wealth' and not 'toiling as slaves, working 40 hours a week, 50 weeks a year............'

Is this the same gubbamint that raises taxes every year, and now we have to fork over ALMOST ONE-THIRD OF OUR MONEY to those leeches?
    I try not to make plans much. The word 'premeditated' would get tossed around in court.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    The gubbamint that has this Grand Idea of 'spreading the wealth' and not 'toiling as slaves, working 40 hours a week, 50 weeks a year............'

Is this the same gubbamint that raises taxes every year, and now we have to fork over ALMOST ONE-THIRD OF OUR MONEY to those leeches?
    1/3 would be the first payment. It would quickly go to 50% the more.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot63 View Post
    My wife saw this on Facebook and tried to tell me how great this new law was going to be. I looked it up but all I could find suggest it is a load of crap. Just asking if any of you may have heard about it and if there is any validity to this.

The NESARA ACT - Meaning, Law And Currency Reset
    I believe that falls under the category of "fake news." I googled it, and all there is are links to far out sites.
    Try it.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

I did,and I was very entertained by the parts where it was all tied to the benevolent reptilian aliens. But I thought I would ask in case there was anything to it.Thanks
    Cogito, ergo sum. Rene' Descartes

Sponsored Links