Georgia calls up 2000 National guard ?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Georgia calls up 2000 National guard ? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I'm watching CNN fake news for grins and giggles and the scrolling banner at the bottom says Georgia calls up 2000 National Guard. Makes you ...

Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By hawgrider
  • 2 Post By Camel923
  • 1 Post By soyer38301
  • 2 Post By Jp4GA
  • 2 Post By Smitty901
  • 1 Post By shotlady
  • 2 Post By 1895gunner

Thread: Georgia calls up 2000 National guard ?

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece

I'm watching CNN fake news for grins and giggles and the scrolling banner at the bottom says Georgia calls up 2000 National Guard. Makes you go hmm...

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp issued an executive order Saturday authorizing Adjutant Gen.Thomas Carden to call up as many as 2,000 Georgia National Guard troops to state active duty to address coronavirus concerns, according to a news release from the Governor’s office.

The troops will assist with returning Georgians housed at Dobbins Air Reserve Base to their homes, the release said.

Troops will also be available to ensure a steady supply of medical equipment, food, shelter and other materials as needed, according to the release.

The Georgia National Guard was already assisting with the transfer of 31 Georgians -- all formerly passengers on the Grand Princess cruise ship -- from Dobbins to their homes Saturday for isolation and monitoring by Department of Public Health officials, the release said.
    https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/...hnk/index.html
    MountainGirl likes this.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

I saw on Judge Jean that statistically 98 to 99% recover. This all seems a bit extreme to me.
    NewRiverGeorge and Smitty901 like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    I saw on Judge Jean that statistically 98 to 99% recover. This all seems a bit extreme to me.
    It is camel.

My oldest daughter lives in the Tuscon area. She sent me a text friday...something about if the world ends to come down there, etc..etc. told her to take a deep breath, prepare as much as you can. The world will slow down a little but the beer virus will, on its own, not bring the world to an end...just my thoughts

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    NewRiverGeorge likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    I'm watching CNN fake news for grins and giggles and the scrolling banner at the bottom says Georgia calls up 2000 National Guard. Makes you go hmm...

https://www.cnn.com/world/live-news/...hnk/index.html
    Cases in GA doubled over night between Friday and Saturday and then added another 30 from Saturday to Sunday up to 99. They are now sending the quarantined cruise ship passengers from Dobbins home, so people are a little antsy. I do not like that the National Guard has been called up. Seems a little too soon for that kind of response, so it is something we are watching closely but it hard to watch with limited information being given.
    hawgrider and MountainGirl like this.

They are playing this for all it is worth. And count on a lot of dirty underhanded over reaction to cost us all plenty. All the Democrats in this state are seeing is dollar signs.
    stevekozak and hawgrider like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I saw this and became alarmed too. a couple of yrs ago in the san fernando valley (Los ANgeles) we lost power for several days- they had blocked us in. I glad to live outside of that now. crime rate here in lancaster is super high, but its mostly thugging stuff. These folks arent trained to really operate. so im not concerned, its better than being in the city with a bunch of dummies
    stevekozak likes this.

Yepper, the Georgia guard is on the loose. We need guarding here after all. All I know is that we are retired, stocked up as always and I'm wiling away the time posting online, reading books & loading more ammo. I love loading ammo.
    stevekozak and Slippy like this.
    Hidden Content
    Hunter | Adventurer | Writer | Conservationist

here is why the extreme measures

all illness go in a bell shape....

a sharp bell curve means lots of people get it at the same time and it overwhelms hospitals, and products, and etc (and means higher death rate do to overwhelmed system)

a flatter curve means the cases are spread put services are more available

MAKE SENSE?

_and the mortality rate is closer to 3%
    Be a Berean

Sponsored Links