Local Virus effects (whats up in your area) - Page 53
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Local Virus effects (whats up in your area)

This is a discussion on Local Virus effects (whats up in your area) within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Here is the protest from the air...

Page 53 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast
Like Tree1803Likes

Thread: Local Virus effects (whats up in your area)

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Here is the protest from the air

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

This one is a shocker.

Testing at Boston homeless shelter shows 37% are asymptomatic covid-19 carriers (146 of 397)

https://www.masslive.com/coronavirus...s-shelter.html

Another home schooling day. The school is trying. But they just were never prepared for something like this. No fault on their part. I am normally hard on Schools, teacher union runs the school and pushes pretty pure agenda. Teachers lock step in line always.
    But this problem is not to be out on them.
    Pretty much just another day other wise.
    SOCOM42 and Michael_Js like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Kentucky is now limiting the number of people per vehicle that can go in the stores. One person per vehicle only. Needed to get some feed for the animals at Tractor Supply yesterday and the one in Kentucky is the closest to where I live.
    Michael_Js likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by No Body View Post
    Kentucky is now limiting the number of people per vehicle that can go in the stores. One person per vehicle only. Needed to get some feed for the animals at Tractor Supply yesterday and the one in Kentucky is the closest to where I live.
    Well, at least Ky don't have jack booted thugs at the border (yet), or a 14 day quarantine ...........
    Michael_Js likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    Well, at least Ky don't have jack booted thugs at the border (yet), or a 14 day quarantine ...........
    Yeah yet. But give it time. I'm pretty sure they'll get around to it. Fortunately I won't need to go back out for a long time.

Insane.
    Michael_Js likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by paulag1955 View Post
    Insane.
    Yeah it's not that bad in Ohio yet, at least not where I'm at. I stopped at one of the local grocery stores and they had a sign up asking you to limit to one person per buggy and didn't have someone standing outside to make sure you complied. I'm just glad I don't have to go back out for awhile.

Yeah it's not that bad in Ohio yet, at least not where I'm at. I stopped at one of the local grocery stores and they had a sign up asking you to limit to one person per buggy and didn't have someone standing outside to make sure you complied. I'm just glad I don't have to go back out for awhile.
    Costco is limiting the number of people who can enter per card, but it's more than one. I was just there the other day and can't remember how many. Getting older really sucks. But the supermarkets aren't doing that yet. They have created one-way aisles so that you reduce the chance that someone will pass by you.
    Michael_Js likes this.

Who was it that brought up the difference in the farm to market paths for home and commercial use? This article brings it home.

https://www.ktvb.com/article/news/id...f-088304f2d276
    inceptor likes this.

Page 53 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links