Local Virus effects (whats up in your area) - Page 30
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Local Virus effects (whats up in your area)

This is a discussion on Local Virus effects (whats up in your area) within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Smitty901 They are protected can do anything they want. Well nothing will ever change for sure if no one does anything about ...

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast
Results 291 to 300 of 325
Like Tree642Likes

Thread: Local Virus effects (whats up in your area)

  1. #291
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    They are protected can do anything they want.
    Well nothing will ever change for sure if no one does anything about it.

  2. #292
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    SE Wisconsin
    Posts
    19,165
    Quote Originally Posted by paulag1955 View Post
    Well nothing will ever change for sure if no one does anything about it.
    Oh we have tried for year but in WI teachers can even watch porn on the school computer in class. And if the school board fires them they get the job back a $250,000 for their troubles. To post a republican governor they can take grade school children out of class give them signs and have them march in protest. The state courts have allowed it all.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

    Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

  3. #293
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    1,112
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Oh we have tried for year but in WI teachers can even watch porn on the school computer in class. And if the school board fires them they get the job back a $250,000 for their troubles. To post a republican governor they can take grade school children out of class give them signs and have them march in protest. The state courts have allowed it all.
    I'm just saying it doesn't do any good to give up. I understand that it's exhausting and discouraging.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #294
    Junior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    22
    At my school we watch CNN 10. A ten minute fast pace of relevant news. It is not as biased as the usual stiffs on there. Try that, it keeps the temper down.

    Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

  6. #295
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Western PA
    Posts
    6,559
    UPS guy told me that there was a block party going on in a local housing area... kids playing, families BBQ together and playing games... walking around eating..chatting
    Denton likes this.
    Be a Berean

  7. #296
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    1,902
    I went to the range yesterday to do some testing on a new load I am working up. They had a work party going moving shooting benches and a pavilion. 10 or 12 guys all working in close proximity. On Monday I was also shooting with my chrono and two other guys tried to get close to me while conversing. I told them “6 feet please!”. They looked at me like I was a fool. Nobody is paying attention to the recommended precautions.

    I visited the grocery store yesterday and observed one genius standing in front of the fresh produce coughing without covering his mouth. Same with the cashier, coughing all over the groceries as shes scans them. I’ve always thought that the average citizen was stupid. These actions only reinforce my beliefs.

  8. #297
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    Posts
    2,997
    I read an interesting but somewhat disturbing article in my local paper this morning on how data is being collected on how the social distancing is being graded county by county by the use of phone locations, so how long has this been going on and will it continue after. I’m concerned about this and wondering if this crosses the line as an invasion of privacy.....I’m sure with the hysteria that has been created by the media will now make this exceptable behavior......
    Prepared One likes this.

  9. #298
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    10,202
    Quote Originally Posted by rstanek View Post
    I read an interesting but somewhat disturbing article in my local paper this morning on how data is being collected on how the social distancing is being graded county by county by the use of phone locations, so how long has this been going on and will it continue after. I’m concerned about this and wondering if this crosses the line as an invasion of privacy.....I’m sure with the hysteria that has been created by the media will now make this exceptable behavior......

    You can bet Big Brother is taking full advantage of the situation and that it will continue. Big Brother never gives power back unless Big Brother has a big gun pointed at him.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

  10. #299
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Scotland!!
    Posts
    1,236
    I leave my phone at home when I go out now. If I have to shop I’ll have to use a card because most places have stopped using cash.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Smitty901 and MountainGirl like this.

  11. #300
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    SE Wisconsin
    Posts
    19,165
    Home school starts in15 minutes. Payton at her desk ready to start
    stevekozak likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

    Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

 

 
Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top