Moved out of Stocks - Page 7
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Moved out of Stocks

This is a discussion on Moved out of Stocks within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Chatting with the owner of our company on friday. He said his investor called on Wednesday and they had moved all their clients to cash. ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Moved out of Stocks

Chatting with the owner of our company on friday. He said his investor called on Wednesday and they had moved all their clients to cash.

If you are still in the market - to heck with it -might as well let it roll.. it is already down around 5,800

Be a Berean

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Staying the course. I am a long term investor not a gambler.
    The only reason I’m glad we sold upwards of 35/45% is so that we have cash to buy in now. Last year was the best in my lifetime so the profits were sold off more than anything else, and now we can’t wait to think bottom and buy in. Like I said if a stocks fundamentals are sound, corona isn’t going to change it forever, and so the bounce will happen. When ?

And remember for all the bragging of selling we held 60% IN and still do.

Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    The only reason I’m glad we sold upwards of 35/45% is so that we have cash to buy in now. Last year was the best in my lifetime so the profits were sold off more than anything else, and now we can’t wait to think bottom and buy in. Like I said if a stocks fundamentals are sound, corona isn’t going to change it forever, and so the bounce will happen. When ?

And remember for all the bragging of selling we held 60% IN and still do.
    GOOD JOB!!!!

I have always been a fan of selling a block of stocks at a high and waiting for a low or buying another with potential!

The best year I ever had.. I had some stock that went up nicely, I sold some off and bought another company, it went up I sold some and invested in another company.. ended up taking a little over $30,000 in profits... it did make me mad that uncle sam had his hand out when all was said and down
    Denton and stowlin like this.
    Be a Berean

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Sponsored Links