Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Asking for prayers

3K views 27 replies 22 participants last post by  bigwheel 
#1 ·
Some of you may remember that I lost my right eye to melanoma cancer. I had a scan done last week and I have three spots in my liver,I will be going to Emory hospital in Atlanta for an MRI biopsy and ablation procedure. !I have been keeping a positive attitude but would appreciate your prayers for the doctors and the outcome of the procedure. Thanks for all your prayers.

#9 ·
Done and done. Good luck to you.

#10 ·
Deuteronomy 31:8 KJV

And the Lord, he it is that doth go before thee; he will be with thee, he will not fail thee, neither forsake thee: fear not, neither be dismayed.

Prayers on the way for you, your family and the physicians caring for you.

Reactions: Denton
#18 ·
Praying hard on this end Sir! Hang in there and "Keep a stiff upper lip old chap." As my old hero Davidd Niven might say. Kindly keep us up to speed on the treatments. My brother is on about year five of surviving stage 4 lung cancer and doing good..thanks to some miracle type immune therapy drugs developed in Israel. They gave it to him as a last resort after chemo and radiation didnt work. They might start it sooner or it may not work on your particular affliction but the stuff he gets infused with once a month or so has worked. Recall hearing of a gay Frenchman with Aids who got on the stuff and it cured both ailments. It has some unpleasant side effects not not as bad a chemo.
https://www.opdivo.com/?cid=sem_240019&ovl=isi&gclid=CNb-sIz62ecCFdWBxQId-3EBPw&gclsrc=ds

#19 ·
Prayers sent

#27 ·
I want thank each person who has been praying on my behalf as I deal with this hurdle called cancer. I have a good.team of doctors and still have a positive outlook, but most.important is.I have God on my team! I will continue to update everyone. Thanks again for.all the prayers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.