Hijacking Threads and Airplanes!
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hijacking Threads and Airplanes!

This is a discussion on Hijacking Threads and Airplanes! within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; MG’s recently closed thread is a excellent thread. I wanted to say that in this thread because I didn’t have the chance because of work. ...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 51
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Hijacking Threads and Airplanes!

  1. #1
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,255

    Hijacking Threads and Airplanes!

    MG’s recently closed thread is a excellent thread. I wanted to say that in this thread because I didn’t have the chance because of work.

    Hijacking and having fun are different. The tourist is a creep... I said that a long time ago in some forgotten thread and have ignored him since.

    Moderators and admin here need to take care of business. You may have lost a great contributor yet again because of whatever..
    Slippy likes this.
    “What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find.”
    ― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

  2. #2
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,255
    I baited you all with the airplane thingy...my bad.
    Slippy likes this.
    “What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find.”
    ― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

  3. #3
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21,345
    What great member might we have lost?
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    What great member might we have lost?
    You are teetering on loosing some shitty ones and some good ones Denton. Don’t play words with me you aren’t that dumb.
    “What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find.”
    ― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

  6. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,255
    And for the record you can kiss my ass..if MG is gone I am too...
    “What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find.”
    ― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

  7. #6
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21,345
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarök View Post
    You are teetering on loosing some shitty ones and some good ones Denton. Don’t play words with me you aren’t that dumb.
    You have no idea how dumb I am.

    However, let me put it to you this way. There are people who think they know the sea because they fish from boats. Then, there are the divers who interact below the surface. In this regard, you are a fisherman. You are assuming you know what’s going on beneath the surface.

    Sure, there’s a stern rule about questioning moderator’s decision on the board, but this is a teachable moment.

    MG isn’t going anywhere.

    I do appreciate your concern, though. You’re a good man, Charlie Brown.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

  8. #7
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21,345
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarök View Post
    And for the record you can kiss my ass..if MG is gone I am too...
    You should slow your roll until you get a response, for the record.
    Sasquatch and SGG like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

  9. #8
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    You have no idea how dumb I am.

    However, let me put it to you this way. There are people who think they know the sea because they fish from boats. Then, there are the divers who interact below the surface. In this regard, you are a fisherman. You are assuming you know what’s going on beneath the surface.

    Sure, there’s a stern rule about questioning moderator’s decision on the board, but this is a teachable moment.

    MG isn’t going anywhere.

    I do appreciate your concern, though. You’re a good man, Charlie Brown.
    I don’t give a f..k if I’m a hermit crab.

    I saw this coming months ago..why didn’t yall if I’m a fisherman and not a diver?
    “What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find.”
    ― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

  10. #9
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,255
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    You should slow your roll until you get a response, for the record.

    I can’t. I’m sorry...
    Denton likes this.
    “What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find.”
    ― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

  11. #10
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21,345
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarök View Post
    I don’t give a f..k if I’m a hermit crab.

    I saw this coming months ago..why didn’t yall if I’m a fisherman and not a diver?
    It’s none of your business what I’ve been doing that you didn’t see nor are the PM interactions between other member I’ve had.
    You are trying to question on the board the actions of moderation without knowing what’s been going on under the surface. That’s why I can tell you MG isn’t going anywhere over the locked thread. In other words, you don’t know what you don’t know yet you figure it’s your job to create drama. That’s not cool at all.

    I hope you’re picking up what I’m putting down.
    rice paddy daddy and Annie like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

 

 
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top