Hijacking Threads and Airplanes! - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hijacking Threads and Airplanes!

This is a discussion on Hijacking Threads and Airplanes! within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; @ MountainGirl , I appreciate your explaining some of the backstory of which I was unaware. It explains a lot. I sure hope we can ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree110Likes

Thread: Hijacking Threads and Airplanes!

Super Moderator

@MountainGirl , I appreciate your explaining some of the backstory of which I was unaware. It explains a lot.

I sure hope we can put all this behind us and move on. There's a lot of like-minded people on this forum with great preparedness knowledge. Many of whom I've learned from. That's why we all came here in the first place I trust.
    "Who is She that comes forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terrible as a army set in battle array?"

Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    First, I'm not going anywhere. I left that thread, nothing more. Reading through this one... @Denton ? You locked it? Works for me, lol. @Annie - No reason to "split" it now cause all the interesting posts when the shitfest started got deleted.

Ok folks, the whole story. TT was strange, we all are strange. Nothing wrong with that. He posted weird shit all over, but our stuff aint always the best smelling. Was it annoying? You betcha. A lot of you (and likely me) are also very annoying. That's life in the land of forums.

BUT for some reason, TT felt it was okay to frequently PM me with his phone number, telling me really personal shit, inviting me each time to call. From the start I asked, then told, him to quit PMing me. After that last time of him starting up with the creep in my thread, and him yet again messaging me asking personal things - I decided to turn it over to the Mods. I copied to Denton, Sasquatch and RPD his last PM along with my reply. I was in hopes that one of them would contact him privately and tell him to knock it off.

Before (guesssing) they had a chance to do that, and being still pissed off about it, I went over to the orange site and vented about it. I had no idea that would 'loose the hounds', but it did, and I take responsibility for that aspect and I'm also grateful that such a fine group of guys have my six.

Also know - that this wasn't just about me. I've been a Mod on forums and it's always a real good possibility that a member is hitting on more than one person. Other than the pain in the ass factor - he could have caused me no harm. But there are some new females that have joined recently - and I needed to let staff know about TT for their benefit as well.

Regarding that thread - it was my hopes that all this drama could just be taken off of it, and let it go back to what it was. Not because my words are something special - but the information and effort that it contains - from a LOT of contributors - can still be a good resource for those who are seriously interested in this aspect of prepping...
    and that's what we're here for.

Well, that and the Bourbon.

Perpetual IMO applied.
    MG, while I was aware of some of the "less then appropriate" (OK, Creepy) comments TT had made regarding you and some of the other gals here, I was unaware that he was PMing his slime as well. Sorry you had to endure the slime ball. He is the type of guy that you know immediately something ain't right but can't put your finger on it till he reveals his true self. I used to hate those types of guys. You want to beat the crap out of em the minute you meet them but protocol requires you wait. I hate protocol

Over and done with so relax, your among friends here.
    Last edited by Prepared One; Yesterday at 05:45 AM.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    I went over to the orange site and vented about it. I had no idea that would 'loose the hounds', but it did, and I take responsibility for that aspect and I'm also grateful that such a fine group of guys have my six.
    The hounds love to tree the coons.

Woof!
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    @MountainGirl , I appreciate your explaining some of the backstory of which I was unaware. It explains a lot.
    We knew that.

You would too but you don't participate with us orange hounds.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

To the Mods and MG: Thanks for explaining the situation. I got a Timeout on another forum for challenging the Mods to explain why they banned a LONG TIME and respected member. So I figured F'm. Haven't been back since.
    MountainGirl likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    We knew that.

You would too but you don't participate with us orange hounds.
    For lack of time. Not because I don't love you guys.
    hawgrider likes this.
    "Who is She that comes forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terrible as a army set in battle array?"

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    For lack of time. Not because I don't love you guys.
    Glad you said that cuz you haven't been there in over a year I figured you just didn't like us. Even Denton hangs with us now. We are not as bad as our reputation may indicate. We (the hounds) do a lot of underground work for you folks at PF we are the hounds in the background working for the common good.

If you believe that I have a bridge for sale its 5 miles long... cheap!
    Annie, Denton and Prepared One like this.

MG said:
    Ok folks, the whole story.
    Thank God b/c by pg. 2, I am seriously confused. I shall keep reading.

Well, that was interesting! In fact, haven't seen such interesting forum stuff since I was years ago a pal of Tom whatsisname at AmPreppers.

Carry on!!
    Denton likes this.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Marica View Post
    Well, that was interesting! In fact, haven't seen such interesting forum stuff since I was years ago a pal of Tom whatsisname at AmPreppers.

Carry on!!
    I have have been at AmPreppers for over a decade, and one of the childboards, FlaPreppers. Haven't been to either one in probably 5 years though.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links