Hijacking Threads and Airplanes! - Page 2

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Hijacking Threads and Airplanes!

This is a discussion on Hijacking Threads and Airplanes! within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I don’t give a g.d dam. About drama Denton. I just spoke up when I could. You do you bud. I’m going to be mia ...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree116Likes

Thread: Hijacking Threads and Airplanes!

I don’t give a g.d dam. About drama Denton.

I just spoke up when I could.

You do you bud. I’m going to be mia for a long while.

Best of luck.
    “What could I say to you that would be of value, except that perhaps you seek too much, that as a result of your seeking you cannot find.”
    ― Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnarök View Post

Best of luck.
    Hang on dude. Wait for my next post. It'll take a minute.
    Denton, Slippy and 1skrewsloose like this.
    BRING ALL TROOPS HOME NOW.

First, I'm not going anywhere. I left that thread, nothing more. Reading through this one... @Denton ? You locked it? Works for me, lol. @Annie - No reason to "split" it now cause all the interesting posts when the shitfest started got deleted.

Ok folks, the whole story. TT was strange, we all are strange. Nothing wrong with that. He posted weird shit all over, but our stuff aint always the best smelling. Was it annoying? You betcha. A lot of you (and likely me) are also very annoying. That's life in the land of forums.

BUT for some reason, TT felt it was okay to frequently PM me with his phone number, telling me really personal shit, inviting me each time to call. From the start I asked, then told, him to quit PMing me. After that last time of him starting up with the creep in my thread, and him yet again messaging me asking personal things - I decided to turn it over to the Mods. I copied to Denton, Sasquatch and RPD his last PM along with my reply. I was in hopes that one of them would contact him privately and tell him to knock it off.

Before (guesssing) they had a chance to do that, and being still pissed off about it, I went over to the orange site and vented about it. I had no idea that would 'loose the hounds', but it did, and I take responsibility for that aspect and I'm also grateful that such a fine group of guys have my six.

Also know - that this wasn't just about me. I've been a Mod on forums and it's always a real good possibility that a member is hitting on more than one person. Other than the pain in the ass factor - he could have caused me no harm. But there are some new females that have joined recently - and I needed to let staff know about TT for their benefit as well.

Regarding that thread - it was my hopes that all this drama could just be taken off of it, and let it go back to what it was. Not because my words are something special - but the information and effort that it contains - from a LOT of contributors - can still be a good resource for those who are seriously interested in this aspect of prepping...
    and that's what we're here for.

Well, that and the Bourbon.

Perpetual IMO applied.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Good Cop

MG, in your PM that I received, all I could see was your response to the individual in question. What he originally messaged to you did not make it through.
    So, not knowing the background story, I took no action.
    Sorry if I let you down - you know the real me, and you probably realize I would have your back. At least I hope you do.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    MG, in your PM that I received, all I could see was your response to the individual in question. What he originally messaged to you did not make it through.
    So, not knowing the background story, I took no action.
    Sorry if I let you down - you know the real me, and you probably realize I would have your back. At least I hope you do.
    RPD - you did not let me down at all. You might have not even been online or in here when it all went down - and it went very fast, precision strikes, and was handled thoroughly. I know you have my back and I'm honored by it. Dwell on it not, brother. All good.

I baited you all with the airplane thingy...my bad.
    DRATS ! Foiled again!
    Denton, MountainGirl, SGG and 3 others like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    DRATS ! Foiled again!
    He got me, too. I’d never have clicked on the link had he not mentioned airplanes.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Best of luck.
    Be cool Rag, (I was going to say Be Cool Honey Bunny, but that would have been weird!

Stick around, Rag you're OK in my book!
    Denton, SGG, Annie and 2 others like this.

well damn.....I miss out on everything
    Marica likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherNut View Post
    well damn.....I miss out on everything
    Lucky you.
    “Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape.” Planet of the Apes, 1968

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links