Attacks on Trump Supporters
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Attacks on Trump Supporters within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; The lefty violence is ramping up and it is time for this thread. I am sure that we will add quite a few incidents as ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Attacks on Trump Supporters

The lefty violence is ramping up and it is time for this thread. I am sure that we will add quite a few incidents as the election approaches and likely much more after.....

A few current examples.

Florida Man Attacks Trump Supporters With ... a Cane Sword
    https://pjmedia.com/trending/florida...-a-cane-sword/

Violent Leftist Arrested For Slapping 15-Year-Old Trump Supporter in the Face and Fracturing Another Man’s Jaw – For Wearing MAGA Hats at NH Polling Site
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-polling-site/

Former NYPD Cop Punched in the Face by Violent Leftist at His 50th Birthday Party After Red Cap Mistaken for MAGA Hat
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-for-maga-hat/
    Annie, Robie and Prepared One like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    The lefty violence is ramping up and it is time for this thread. I am sure that we will add quite a few incidents as the election approaches and likely much more after.....

A few current examples.

https://pjmedia.com/trending/florida...-a-cane-sword/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-polling-site/

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-for-maga-hat/
    I do fear we're in for an ugly time of it during the 2020 elections.
    RedLion, Robie, Denton and 2 others like this.
    “Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape.” Planet of the Apes, 1968

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    We certainly are.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

When the left can not win elections, they go to the courts, when that doesn't work its violence. People who physically attack others to suppress political opinion should be sentenced harshly if found guilty. If your plead nuts, get sentenced to shock therapy.
    RedLion, Robie, Denton and 2 others like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    When the left can not win elections, they go to the courts, when that doesn't work its violence. People who physically attack others to suppress political opinion should be sentenced harshly if found guilty. If your plead nuts, get sentenced to shock therapy.
    You are exactly correct. Without question. Rules for Radicals.
    Camel923 and Denton like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Let the DNC finagle Bernie out of the nomination. Violence x 2.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

This will extend to residences when the Trump 2020 signs start showing up on front lawns. There was a guy who hooked electricity to his sign. Wish I had the link.
    Denton likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    I woke up way to early. Can't sleep. That never happens to me.

It just seems there's no end to the craziness these days. Rabid hatred for our president is just one manifestation of illness, but you see it in other places.

For example, my daughter got called into work half hour early for a meeting yesterday. She was worried they might be cutting back hours or something. You know what it was about? This one guy she works with sent out a message to the rest staff calling them 'ladies.' The thing is, they're all ladies at the library. He's the only man. Someone at the library saw this as harassment. They actually had to have a meeting about that.

Last week they had a trans guy in a ball gown on Sesame Street. Yes. Also one at the oscars.

Come Lord Jesus. I've about had it.
    Camel923 and Prepared One like this.
    “Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape.” Planet of the Apes, 1968

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    It amazes me when I hear from the left how violent conservatives are and how they are involved voter registration and voter suppression when in fact it’s the accusers that are doing the dirty deeds......

My son goes to a college with an extreme liberal student body. He is very conservative. These idiot kids bark and growl like mad dogs about Trump, global warming, open boarders, any libtard idea in the middle of a MARKETING class. Yes. A class that is not about politics. He sits there and watches the show. His descriptions are scary. He went there to escape the previous liberal school.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links