Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Attacks on Trump Supporters

2K views 22 replies 13 participants last post by  Mad Trapper 
#1 ·
The lefty violence is ramping up and it is time for this thread. I am sure that we will add quite a few incidents as the election approaches and likely much more after.....

A few current examples.

Florida Man Attacks Trump Supporters With ... a Cane Sword
https://pjmedia.com/trending/florida-man-attacks-trump-supporters-with-a-cane-sword/

Violent Leftist Arrested For Slapping 15-Year-Old Trump Supporter in the Face and Fracturing Another Man's Jaw - For Wearing MAGA Hats at NH Polling Site
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/violent-leftist-arrested-for-slapping-15-year-old-trump-supporter-in-the-face-and-fracturing-another-mans-jaw-for-wearing-maga-hats-at-nh-polling-site/

Former NYPD Cop Punched in the Face by Violent Leftist at His 50th Birthday Party After Red Cap Mistaken for MAGA Hat
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/02/former-nypd-cop-punched-in-the-face-by-violent-leftist-at-his-50th-birthday-party-after-red-cap-mistaken-for-maga-hat/

#4 ·
When the left can not win elections, they go to the courts, when that doesn't work its violence. People who physically attack others to suppress political opinion should be sentenced harshly if found guilty. If your plead nuts, get sentenced to shock therapy.

#10 ·
My son goes to a college with an extreme liberal student body. He is very conservative. These idiot kids bark and growl like mad dogs about Trump, global warming, open boarders, any libtard idea �� in the middle of a MARKETING class. Yes. A class that is not about politics. He sits there and watches the show. His descriptions are scary. He went there to escape the previous liberal school.

#13 ·
My son goes to a college with an extreme liberal student body. He is very conservative. These idiot kids bark and growl like mad dogs about Trump, global warming, open boarders, any libtard idea �� in the middle of a MARKETING class. Yes. A class that is not about politics. He sits there and watches the show. His descriptions are scary. He went there to escape the previous liberal school.
Cartoon Gesture Happy Finger Fun

There is no escape.

#11 ·
As November approaches you can count on more and more desperation from the left. It's not so much Trump as it is the fact that they were denied power, and that's ultimately what they seek, no matter who from the republican side is in the chair. They feel their time has come. They feel cheated because the bitch lost. It appears likely Trump, barring something catastrophically stupid happens, will win in November, that's when the real show will begin.

#14 ·
Time to dust off the OLD RED HAT.
I don't wear it at work, but I will start putting it on again.
Screw them, screw that, I will rock my hat.
Almost lost my cool when a fellow football coach (NAVAJO Indian) said "Why you wearing that stupid hat?"
I wanted to choke his fat ass. Instead I said "just to piss you off". I should have said "FAT PAT" but didn't want him picking on my kid anyworse than he already did.

#15 ·
I promise we outnumber these IDIOTS and can "beat the brakes off em" in November, we just have to be careful when alone. I am not a tough guy, but I will DIE fighting.
Aint NOBODY throwing a slushie on me and walking away without getting boxed" (Lancestar reference)

#16 ·
Everyone of them will get off easy.

#18 ·
And this is exactly why I do not use any political signs/bumper stickers/clothing items.
Because I carry, and at 71 I'm too old to physically fight.
I might get forced into using my gun on some turd, and I simply do not want to go through all the legal and financial hardships.

Reactions: Slippy
#19 ·
If you defend yourself you ill go to jail you will be charged . Most of the DA are hard core liberal and they do not seek justice but agenda enforcement.

#21 ·
#22 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.