Attacks on Trump Supporters - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Attacks on Trump Supporters

This is a discussion on Attacks on Trump Supporters within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; As November approaches you can count on more and more desperation from the left. It's not so much Trump as it is the fact that ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree41Likes

Thread: Attacks on Trump Supporters

As November approaches you can count on more and more desperation from the left. It's not so much Trump as it is the fact that they were denied power, and that's ultimately what they seek, no matter who from the republican side is in the chair. They feel their time has come. They feel cheated because the bitch lost. It appears likely Trump, barring something catastrophically stupid happens, will win in November, that's when the real show will begin.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

I don't wanna go all internet tough guy but if you all notice they always perpetrate these attacks on kids, the elderly, or when they outnumber their victims 3+ v 1. You never see them pick a fair fight.
    Sic Vis Pacem Para Bellum

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    My son goes to a college with an extreme liberal student body. He is very conservative. These idiot kids bark and growl like mad dogs about Trump, global warming, open boarders, any libtard idea �� in the middle of a MARKETING class. Yes. A class that is not about politics. He sits there and watches the show. His descriptions are scary. He went there to escape the previous liberal school.
    Attacks on Trump Supporters-liberals.jpg

There is no escape.
    Romans 10:9 KJV
    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Time to dust off the OLD RED HAT.
    I don't wear it at work, but I will start putting it on again.
    Screw them, screw that, I will rock my hat.
    Almost lost my cool when a fellow football coach (NAVAJO Indian) said "Why you wearing that stupid hat?"
    I wanted to choke his fat ass. Instead I said "just to piss you off". I should have said "FAT PAT" but didn't want him picking on my kid anyworse than he already did.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

I promise we outnumber these IDIOTS and can "beat the brakes off em" in November, we just have to be careful when alone. I am not a tough guy, but I will DIE fighting.
    Aint NOBODY throwing a slushie on me and walking away without getting boxed" (Lancestar reference)
    Prepared One likes this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Everyone of them will get off easy.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Natural selection used to take these kinds of people out before they become a problem.
    Now we put warning signs on everything.

Carry always, as it might soon be time for Smith & Wesson selection to properly thin the herd.
    Prepared One, Slippy and Camel923 like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    Natural selection used to take these kinds of people out before they become a problem.
    Now we put warning signs on everything.

Carry always, as it might soon be time for Smith & Wesson selection to properly thin the herd.
    And this is exactly why I do not use any political signs/bumper stickers/clothing items.
    Because I carry, and at 71 I'm too old to physically fight.
    I might get forced into using my gun on some turd, and I simply do not want to go through all the legal and financial hardships.
    Slippy likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

If you defend yourself you ill go to jail you will be charged . Most of the DA are hard core liberal and they do not seek justice but agenda enforcement.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Double post
    Last edited by Camel923; 02-15-2020 at 07:36 AM.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links