...let it snow, let it snow...
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on ...let it snow, let it snow... within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Once again our local weather fornicator was off by several country miles. He checked his Magic Eight-Ball and announced that the bad weather would not ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: ...let it snow, let it snow...

Once again our local weather fornicator was off by several country miles. He checked his Magic Eight-Ball and announced that the bad weather would not start in my area until after the noon hour. I got up at first light and the blizzard was already under way.

(I'm writing this from our breakfast nook, and it's getting worse by the minute).

Well, it's about six or seven miles down a straight four-lane highway to the mall and numerous restaurants. The F-150 doesn't even burp during snowstorms like this. But I'll admit, it's getting harder and harder to see the neighbor's houses as time marches on. Looks like we're getting bigger and bigger snowflakes.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    Once again our local weather fornicator was off by several country miles. He checked his Magic Eight-Ball and announced that the bad weather would not start in my area until after the noon hour. I got up at first light and the blizzard was already under way.

(I'm writing this from our breakfast nook, and it's getting worse by the minute).

Well, it's about six or seven miles down a straight four-lane highway to the mall and numerous restaurants. The F-150 doesn't even burp during snowstorms like this. But I'll admit, it's getting harder and harder to see the neighbor's houses as time marches on. Looks like we're getting bigger and bigger snowflakes.
    Meanwhile back at the ranch..

One of our new members @Pickman04 needs some expert advise about a really cool blade and you are sitting in your breakfast nook waxing nostalgic about some frozen H2O?

C'mon man....
    SOCOM42 and Old SF Guy like this.

I love a good snow storm. Got the fire going and just got done with a great breakfast, bacon, eggs and hash browns. Set the Lee press up and have couple thousand 9mm to reload for practice ammo. After I catch up on a few fishin shows I have recorded. Will plow once it stops snowing. Looking forward to spring shooting, fishing and getting out on the bikes.
    Slippy likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Snowing all morning. We went to town had breakfast, then church. Roads were not to bad. large flakes coming down now 28 degrees.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Once again-- If you don't want to have to rely on your local fornicator, I recommend RadarScope and Windy as two apps that put you in the driver's seat with respect to you yourself knowing what's going on.

Still coming down. I am not firing up the ATV plow until it stops.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Just started snowing here about an hour ago.

Snowblower is all set and ready for my daughter to work, she loves using it!

Will see what is left for us in the morning.

Did not get to see the weather, too busy repairing phone lines today.

Not to worry we will get whatever comes.
    Sasquatch likes this.

Super Moderator

https://www.prepperforums.net/forum/...9625-snow.html
    From yesterday.
    How many snow threads are needed, says the boy from South Alabama!
    Mike54 likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    https://www.prepperforums.net/forum/...9625-snow.html
    From yesterday.
    How many snow threads are needed, says the boy from South Alabama!
    Maybe Ole Man Winter will send you boys a foot before spring?
    tuffy_chick_13 and Denton like this.

That's what we think about all the heat and hurricane threads.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links