Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

...let it snow, let it snow...

3K views 34 replies 13 participants last post by  Smitty901 
#1 ·
Once again our local weather fornicator was off by several country miles. He checked his Magic Eight-Ball and announced that the bad weather would not start in my area until after the noon hour. I got up at first light and the blizzard was already under way.

(I'm writing this from our breakfast nook, and it's getting worse by the minute).

Well, it's about six or seven miles down a straight four-lane highway to the mall and numerous restaurants. The F-150 doesn't even burp during snowstorms like this. But I'll admit, it's getting harder and harder to see the neighbor's houses as time marches on. Looks like we're getting bigger and bigger snowflakes.

#34 ·
Here in PA it has been a very unusual winter. The ground is still not frozen. We have had some night temps in the teens, very few in single digits, and nothing below zero. Many days have been in the 40s and some in the 50s. Very little snow. We had one night where we got 3 to 4inches. That’s it! Today it is supposed to reach 45 degrees. I’m going out to work on my garden fencing to try to keep rabbits and groundhogs out this summer.

#35 ·
I was planning on working out some dope on the RP .22 warmed up to 32 degrees. Went out and the wind is coming from the wrong direction. It would be a waste of time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.