...let it snow, let it snow... - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

...let it snow, let it snow...

This is a discussion on ...let it snow, let it snow... within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Tonite is supposed to be +9. Tomorrow morning early we have a polar bear Shoot outside which I plan on assisting. Brrrrrr! I’m gonna freeze ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: ...let it snow, let it snow...

Tonite is supposed to be +9. Tomorrow morning early we have a polar bear Shoot outside which I plan on assisting. Brrrrrr! I’m gonna freeze my butt off!
    Smitty901 likes this.

+29 & sunny this morn. John's grilling steaks out tonight for Valentine's. Stay warm, folks.
    Annie likes this.

Super Moderator

This season has been a real bummer. Not enough snow. One of my girls is up in Vermont, sending me pics of all the snow. Jealous.
    "Who is She that comes forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terrible as a army set in battle array?"

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Woke up this morning to 9 degrees. Now I realize that many of you are experiencing much worse that this, but this is pretty cold for me. I bundled up heavy and went off to help at the club polar bear shoot. Thankfully there were already too many volunteers there already. I reported in and verified that they were already overstaffed, and then went home to my warm living room. I HATE COLD WEATHER!

Starting to get a little nervous up here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ...let it snow, let it snow...-dsc02621-2-.jpg  

hawgrider likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links