...let it snow, let it snow... - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

...let it snow, let it snow...

This is a discussion on ...let it snow, let it snow... within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Tonite is supposed to be +9. Tomorrow morning early we have a polar bear Shoot outside which I plan on assisting. Brrrrrr! I’m gonna freeze ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: ...let it snow, let it snow...

Tonite is supposed to be +9. Tomorrow morning early we have a polar bear Shoot outside which I plan on assisting. Brrrrrr! I’m gonna freeze my butt off!
    Smitty901 likes this.

+29 & sunny this morn. John's grilling steaks out tonight for Valentine's. Stay warm, folks.
    Annie likes this.

Super Moderator

This season has been a real bummer. Not enough snow. One of my girls is up in Vermont, sending me pics of all the snow. Jealous.
    Let us use the time as best we may.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Woke up this morning to 9 degrees. Now I realize that many of you are experiencing much worse that this, but this is pretty cold for me. I bundled up heavy and went off to help at the club polar bear shoot. Thankfully there were already too many volunteers there already. I reported in and verified that they were already overstaffed, and then went home to my warm living room. I HATE COLD WEATHER!

Starting to get a little nervous up here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ...let it snow, let it snow...-dsc02621-2-.jpg  

It has snowed all day here. It was light most of the time .
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Cold this AM ~ 18 oF. Snow , then sleet/rain, then snow , then cold single numbers oF at night
    Last edited by Mad Trapper; 02-18-2020 at 07:21 AM.

well it was 7 below zero this morning when Payton and I left for school. My bigger dog went out but Payton's little dog was not going out that door
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Been rainin' at Slippy Lodge since I don't know when. Damp, cold and rain. ARRRRGGGGHHHH!
    Prepared One and Denton like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Been rainin' at Slippy Lodge since I don't know when. Damp, cold and rain. ARRRRGGGGHHHH!
    Same here in Houston.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links