How Seriously Are Fellow Preppers Taking This Coronavirus in North America?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on How Seriously Are Fellow Preppers Taking This Coronavirus in North America? within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; What have you done to prep for this, if anything?...

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree572Likes

Thread: How Seriously Are Fellow Preppers Taking This Coronavirus in North America?

What have you done to prep for this, if anything?
    bigwheel likes this.

I do not know how seriously folks are taking this, but IMO-- we ain't seen nothing yet!
    It will get a hell of a lot worse, and soon!
    prepster5, Annie and Fatnlow like this.

Not much other than staying out of the Chinese market.

Only case here so far is in Boston, but some could show up in Worcester/ Worcester county sooner or later.

I live in the country in a town of 4,000, have little contact with anyone.

My shopping is limited to certain stores, can change if cases start to show up locally, that is in a 20 mile radius.

If things get bad, I will just close up and not leave my home until it has all blown over.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Thanks for your replies. I am just trying to get a pulse on what other like minds are thinking. I am in Canada and a very good distance from all confirmed cases thus far, however have taken some preparation measures over the past week and trying to gauge if we went overkill or not. Would rather have though than to have not, on this unknown and developing situation..

There are a few threads about it you may get the pulse from.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    There are a few threads about it you may get the pulse from.
    can you direct me to which ones? I saw the guy in texas who was doing decontamination but otherwise i am clearly brand new to this site and just figured out how to post.. trying to find more. thanks for your help!

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by prepster5 View Post
    can you direct me to which ones? I saw the guy in texas who was doing decontamination but otherwise i am clearly brand new to this site and just figured out how to post.. trying to find more. thanks for your help!
    Click the Active Topics button at the top of the page and you’ll see a few threads listed. You’ll like them.

As for me, I’m stocking up on quite a bit more food, this weekend.
    prepster5 and Renec like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

The Good Cop

Not concerned at all.

Retired, and living rurally. Haven't been to the city since I quit work almost 4 years ago.

Now, if I lived in a big city, or still commuted to one for work, I'd pay more attention.
    prepster5, Inor, hawgrider and 2 others like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

I’m in really good shape, but I always think I could improve in lots of areas. If more infections start to show up here in the USA I will increase food and dog food stocks. I’ve been thinking of purchasing more antibiotics. Antibiotics have no effect against viruses, but I read where we import most of our drugs from factories around the Wuhan area. Antibiotics may become scarce in the near future.
    prepster5 and Renec like this.

We're well stocked up on medical supplies. But for right now it's not really something to worry about, just another situation to keep an eye on.
    prepster5, Inor and Prepared One like this.

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links