Looking for a Lawyer.... - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Looking for a Lawyer....

This is a discussion on Looking for a Lawyer.... within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; So, another wind mill slain..... I was just wondering what would be the outcome if our Republican, not tooTrump friendly Senate turned against him, Causing ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Looking for a Lawyer....

So, another wind mill slain..... I was just wondering what would be the outcome if our Republican, not tooTrump friendly Senate turned against him, Causing him to actually be impeached and removed. How that would throw all kind of turmoil in the Republican Ticket with folks like Pense running, Romney and setting it up for a very dem heavy take over but a return to status quo politics.

And yes, I'm in a patch of thorns right now, trying to pick my way to an edge I can run and gun from......Still more to come on that front.....but mostly wind mills.....they be fierce creatures at times,,,,,,
    stowlin and Prepared One like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    So, another wind mill slain..... I was just wondering what would be the outcome if our Republican, not tooTrump friendly Senate turned against him, Causing him to actually be impeached and removed. How that would throw all kind of turmoil in the Republican Ticket with folks like Pense running, Romney and setting it up for a very dem heavy take over but a return to status quo politics.

And yes, I'm in a patch of thorns right now, trying to pick my way to an edge I can run and gun from......Still more to come on that front.....but mostly wind mills.....they be fierce creatures at times,,,,,,
    I have read a couple of articles suggesting just such a theory, that in order to return to their comfortable little swamp world, they turn on Trump and restore their fiefdom. That could set off a bit of a rumble.

Watch the windmills and find the edge.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    I have read a couple of articles suggesting just such a theory, that in order to return to their comfortable little swamp world, they turn on Trump and restore their fiefdom. That could set off a bit of a rumble.

Watch the windmills and find the edge.
    That's what I was wondering too. There's a helluva lot of swamp still out there.
    Prepared One likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    That's what I was wondering too. There's a helluva lot of swamp still out there.
    Yeah, I don’t anticipate that happening but I have read where some are making a case for it.
    MountainGirl likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links