Looking for a Lawyer.... - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Looking for a Lawyer....

This is a discussion on Looking for a Lawyer.... within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Old SF Guy I'M gonna play this this one slow and close hold. I figure they gain more from me going away. ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree47Likes

Thread: Looking for a Lawyer....

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    I'M gonna play this this one slow and close hold. I figure they gain more from me going away. So I sign some nodisclosures nd they leave me alone....I retire.....tjat....bob'suiruncle.aTriplw up on my PTSD meds.....call it a win.
    Hated Uncle Bob. Should've responded to me. Enjoy your win.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

I only know just a smidgen of the story here, but it always seems the ones with the deep pockets win. Ticks me off no end!
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

Glad you posted, OSFG! But then, at this time of the year I'm more of a "reader" than a 'writer.' The bed is cold, the house is cold, and it takes two whole minutes before the coffee is hot. I drink most of it before it's time for the gym...
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I'm sure OSFG appreciates knowing your coffee drinking routine.
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 1skrewsloose View Post
    I'm sure OSFG appreciates knowing your coffee drinking routine.
    Name:  haha.gif
Views: 23
Size:  2.67 MB

Quote Originally Posted by Verba Bellum View Post
    Name:  haha.gif
Views: 23
Size:  2.67 MB
    So. I would like to like this but I am so outta the loop. Next time I’m gonna remember to check the alcohol content and date stamp before I get pulled into a melodrama.

Did OSFG really need help? Was he just drunk and did something stupid? Ι’m agnostic. I don’t waste my prayers on idiots and drunkards unless they are kin. And even then I think twice.
    Denton and 1skrewsloose like this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Marica View Post
    So. I would like to like this but I am so outta the loop. Next time I’m gonna remember to check the alcohol content and date stamp before I get pulled into a melodrama.

Did OSFG really need help? Was he just drunk and did something stupid? Ι’m agnostic. I don’t waste my prayers on idiots and drunkards unless they are kin. And even then I think twice.
    You misunderstood my laughter.... I was laughing at 1skrewsloose's comment.... Go back and review the posts
    Denton and 1skrewsloose like this.

Marica,

You've got to know OSFG like we have for years. From what I know, the man is the best and the worst depending on what side you are on. Trained to do violence on our behalf to that we can sleep well at night.

Many of us give him the space that he needs in situations like this. I do not understand much, but I'm thankful that men like OSFG exitsts. To do dirty shit that 98% of us are ill prepared to do.

Just my 2 coins.

Super Moderator

My Dear, he was laughing at The Tourist's self-promoting BS because most everyone is tired of his self-promoting BS.
    OSFG might be drunk. Maybe not. He's fighting that demon. Pray that God gives him the strength.
    OSFG has been places and done things most people would never want to do. Yes, you'd better pray for my brother.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

“Self promoting bullshit”. AMEN BROTHER!
    1skrewsloose and Denton like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links