This Iranian thing...
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This Iranian thing...

This is a discussion on This Iranian thing... within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Anyone else find their actions rather suspicious???? Especially the way they backed down so easily? After shouting death to America, promising untold devastation on our ...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: This Iranian thing...

This Iranian thing...

Anyone else find their actions rather suspicious???? Especially the way they backed down so easily?

After shouting death to America, promising untold devastation on our soil, and threatening to assassinate the President...…..and all they end up doing it firing some lower level missiles at empty military bases because they had already told US what they were doing. Several of the missiles were either duds or went off course (I'm guessing one hit the plane) and all of it was like a bunch of amateurs that I would have expected more from North Korea than Iran. I mean even Kim could have done better. And I have no doubt they have bigger, better weaponry than was used.

Iran has been at this for years and well experienced in war & terrorism to what seems to me to bungle it up, then keep bowing & apologizing??? What the hell happened??? These are people that to die defending their ideals is a life goal, so they can have their 72 virgins so it wasn't the fear of US nukes or all out war.

I just think somethings not quite right here......anyone else?
    Annie likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherNut View Post
    Anyone else find their actions rather suspicious???? Especially the way they backed down so easily?

After shouting death to America, promising untold devastation on our soil, and threatening to assassinate the President...…..and all they end up doing it firing some lower level missiles at empty military bases because they had already told US what they were doing. Several of the missiles were either duds or went off course (I'm guessing one hit the plane) and all of it was like a bunch of amateurs that I would have expected more from North Korea than Iran. I mean even Kim could have done better. And I have no doubt they have bigger, better weaponry than was used.

Iran has been at this for years and well experienced in war & terrorism to what seems to me to bungle it up, then keep bowing & apologizing??? What the hell happened??? These are people that to die defending their ideals is a life goal, so they can have their 72 virgins so it wasn't the fear of US nukes or all out war.

It could just be that the strong response to the embassy attack was unexpected and threw them off their game, so the response was a knee jerk thing. Then calmer heads prevailed. The earthquakes, though. So weird.
    Last edited by paulag1955; 01-10-2020 at 12:21 AM.
    JustAnotherNut likes this.

I don't think they are done yet...just getting their ducks in a row.

Don't forget, the two guys that were responsible for all this terror planning were vaporized. It would be like killing Eisenhower and Montgomery a month before D-Day was to start.

Every single one of the next-in-line terror leaders knows that they will have a cross-hair on their head....24/7/365.

They need time to re-evaluate and adjust.
    JustAnotherNut and SOCOM42 like this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

You have to understand Iran has exactly what the Democrats are trying to create here. They have the powerful and then they have the people. The powerful aren't going to blow themselves up for 72 virgins. No no, they can just buy their 72 virgins here and still be alive. The people (including military minions) are more than happy to blow themselves up in the name of allah because they are stupid.

This whole show was to excite their people and keep them thinking the leaders are mighty warriors. The powerful can say whatever they want and the people will believe them because they have no other way of knowing any different. They don't get unfiltered TV or internet so whatever the Iranian leaders tell them is what they believe. The leaders on the other had know if they step too far out of line we will wipe them from the face of the earth (like we did the General who seemed to forget we could do that).
    JustAnotherNut and Annie like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

With the two extremely divergent accounts of the damage done by the 15 ?? missiles, . . . it is hard to tell exactly where it all stands.

OTOH, . . . no patriot intercepts were used, . . . which means they did not feel they were enough of a threat to waste that expensive toy knocking it down.

BUT, . . . buildings were demolished, . . . choppers destroyed, . . . runways bombed, . . . and one estimate was that the smallest payload was a 1000 pounder.

THEN, . . . the Ukranian jet that seemed to be downed by one of their anti-aircraft outfits trying to shoot down another American drone.

I guess the only thing we know for sure is the general got all bent out of shape and blew up.

For now, . . . I think most people allow that Iran shot a few missiles to assuage their "fever" and will go back to subterfuge for now.

Just keep your swivel on, . . .

May God bless,
    Dwight
    JustAnotherNut likes this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    I don't think they are done yet...just getting their ducks in a row.

Don't forget, the two guys that were responsible for all this terror planning were vaporized. It would be like killing Eisenhower and Montgomery a month before D-Day was to start.

Every single one of the next-in-line terror leaders knows that they will have a cross-hair on their head....24/7/365.

They need time to re-evaluate and adjust.
    They just attacked again.

"A rocket has this evening landed near a military base in Iraq housing US troops, just days after 22 ballistic missiles were launched by Iran at American air bases in the country."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-sources.html
    JustAnotherNut and Robie like this.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Not even that.

It was not from Iran. Iranian supported militants are in possession of a lot of rockets in Iraq and they will use them to stir the pot and help the democrats unseat Trump in Nov. With China, Iran and probably Russia working against Trump in 2020 he has a tough road ahead,

Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    They just attacked again.

"A rocket has this evening landed near a military base in Iraq housing US troops, just days after 22 ballistic missiles were launched by Iran at American air bases in the country."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-sources.html
    JustAnotherNut and Robie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by paulag1955 View Post
    I could just be that the strong response to the embassy attack was unexpected and threw them off their game, so the response was a knee jerk thing. Then calmer heads prevailed. The earthquakes, though. So weird.
    I've been thinking those earthquakes are from underground testing.

Found this, though I don't usually follow or put much stock in this source...….

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-irgc-members/

I've been thinking those earthquakes are from underground testing.
    I don't think you're wrong. I just don't know what to think. There are literally no news sources that I trust.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links