Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

This Iranian thing...

5K views 55 replies 15 participants last post by  Deebo 
#1 ·
Anyone else find their actions rather suspicious???? Especially the way they backed down so easily?

After shouting death to America, promising untold devastation on our soil, and threatening to assassinate the President...…..and all they end up doing it firing some lower level missiles at empty military bases because they had already told US what they were doing. Several of the missiles were either duds or went off course (I'm guessing one hit the plane) and all of it was like a bunch of amateurs that I would have expected more from North Korea than Iran. I mean even Kim could have done better. And I have no doubt they have bigger, better weaponry than was used.

Iran has been at this for years and well experienced in war & terrorism to what seems to me to bungle it up, then keep bowing & apologizing??? What the hell happened??? These are people that to die defending their ideals is a life goal, so they can have their 72 virgins so it wasn't the fear of US nukes or all out war.

I just think somethings not quite right here......anyone else?

#2 · (Edited)
Anyone else find their actions rather suspicious???? Especially the way they backed down so easily?

After shouting death to America, promising untold devastation on our soil, and threatening to assassinate the President...…..and all they end up doing it firing some lower level missiles at empty military bases because they had already told US what they were doing. Several of the missiles were either duds or went off course (I'm guessing one hit the plane) and all of it was like a bunch of amateurs that I would have expected more from North Korea than Iran. I mean even Kim could have done better. And I have no doubt they have bigger, better weaponry than was used.

Iran has been at this for years and well experienced in war & terrorism to what seems to me to bungle it up, then keep bowing & apologizing??? What the hell happened??? These are people that to die defending their ideals is a life goal, so they can have their 72 virgins so it wasn't the fear of US nukes or all out war.

It could just be that the strong response to the embassy attack was unexpected and threw them off their game, so the response was a knee jerk thing. Then calmer heads prevailed. The earthquakes, though. So weird.

#3 ·
I don't think they are done yet...just getting their ducks in a row.

Don't forget, the two guys that were responsible for all this terror planning were vaporized. It would be like killing Eisenhower and Montgomery a month before D-Day was to start.

Every single one of the next-in-line terror leaders knows that they will have a cross-hair on their head....24/7/365.

They need time to re-evaluate and adjust.

#4 ·

You have to understand Iran has exactly what the Democrats are trying to create here. They have the powerful and then they have the people. The powerful aren't going to blow themselves up for 72 virgins. No no, they can just buy their 72 virgins here and still be alive. The people (including military minions) are more than happy to blow themselves up in the name of allah because they are stupid.

This whole show was to excite their people and keep them thinking the leaders are mighty warriors. The powerful can say whatever they want and the people will believe them because they have no other way of knowing any different. They don't get unfiltered TV or internet so whatever the Iranian leaders tell them is what they believe. The leaders on the other had know if they step too far out of line we will wipe them from the face of the earth (like we did the General who seemed to forget we could do that).

#5 ·
With the two extremely divergent accounts of the damage done by the 15 ?? missiles, . . . it is hard to tell exactly where it all stands.

OTOH, . . . no patriot intercepts were used, . . . which means they did not feel they were enough of a threat to waste that expensive toy knocking it down.

BUT, . . . buildings were demolished, . . . choppers destroyed, . . . runways bombed, . . . and one estimate was that the smallest payload was a 1000 pounder.

THEN, . . . the Ukranian jet that seemed to be downed by one of their anti-aircraft outfits trying to shoot down another American drone.

I guess the only thing we know for sure is the general got all bent out of shape and blew up.

For now, . . . I think most people allow that Iran shot a few missiles to assuage their "fever" and will go back to subterfuge for now.

Just keep your swivel on, . . .

May God bless,
Dwight

#12 ·

I have NO idea how the muslim mind works, or even IF it works. If you do, God bless ya; please give us your insights. All I can judge this situation by is: they shot some rockets and killed an American and injured some others. We shot back and killed some of their low level operatives. They stormed our embassy. We killed their terrorist commander. They shot back and blew up nothing.

What does it mean? I have no idea. After Trump's speech yesterday, the ball is in their court. So let's see where it goes from here. But as of right now, (read the time on this post because it may change by the time I wake tomorrow), I am not too worried about Iran starting WW3 with us. (Hell, even the Russians have turned against them. The only folks in the entire world standing up for them are American democrats.)

#14 ·
The US killed the serving military head. First of all, we need to understand, the man which has been killed has worked with US military officials against ISIS and many terrorist organizations. He wasn't the chief of a terrorist organization, he belonged to the Iranian military so their aggression is fair. However, I am feeling bad for Ukrain plane which hit by Iranian missiles. I think they are not testing any nuke. The people who can hit a plane and empty military bases don't have such skills. Be calm and avoid to trigger the world war.

#27 ·
Are you getting your info from CNN? He orchestrated many terrorist plots and bragged about killing Americans. He was banned from leaving Iran because of his terrorist ties and chose to thumb his nose at us because he thought he was untouchable. The smoldering hole in the ground that is now his grave is too good for him.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

#16 ·
Iran is not done by a long shot. We shocked them out of their comfort zone. They aren't prepared to go toe to toe, thus, their response. They will stay the course, they will fight their war on their terms on their time table. (Asymmetric)

#18 ·
I agree with what @Inor wrote.

Theese islamists are pure unadulterated evil and hate us. They want us gone. Like democraps in the US, borders mean nothing to islamists. It doesn't matter that your globe says its Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Israel, Jordon, the entire continent of Africa et al,; these islamists think its THEIR land and want the infidel out.

But wait! There's more!...

They now think that Sweden, Norway, Germany, England, France, Dearborn, MI, Minneapolis, MN, Washington, DC etc are theirs too. Coming to a city near you unless something changes....

Class, one more time;

islam is not a religion, it is a geo political ideology of world domination made up of 2 groups. Group1 wants to kill or enslave infidels, Group 2 funds Group 1.

Get it?

Got it!

Good!

#19 ·
Make no mistake, they won't stop until their dead. We may have to oblige. :devil:

#46 ·
Well, one more screw up, and I think they will be changing a lot.
Like you said, we hit them square in the mouth, and said lets fight, they bowed up, and then stepped back, but anymore lip, and they will probably get a few more punches, will grave intent.
Of course I don't wanna see ANY US soldiers in war, but, sadly, and honestly, every now and then, you have to "let everyone know, you aint bullshitting". Our military is on a chain, ready to go, and I am sure are very capable of a three day WIN in this situation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.