This Iranian thing... - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This Iranian thing...

This is a discussion on This Iranian thing... within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by MountainGirl I know this latest attack was not from Iran. Didn't Trump say that the US would consider all proxy attacks as ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 56
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: This Iranian thing...

  1. #21
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,659
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    I know this latest attack was not from Iran.

    Didn't Trump say that the US would consider all proxy attacks as if it were? If he waits for more 'big rocket attacks from Tehran" before responding... there will be no end to this.
    I thought he said...if any Americans were harmed.

    I think I have a grasp on his thinking. He will keep a tally of all the damage done and then, if a strike results in one American death, he will unleash controlled hell.

    Take out a barracks of 30 G.I's and he will level major infrastructures.....and collateral damage be damned.

    That's my opinion of what he's thinking.
    Annie likes this.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

    “A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

    ― Will Durant

  2. #22
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Selkirk Mountains
    Posts
    2,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    I thought he said...if any Americans were harmed.

    I think I have a grasp on his thinking. He will keep a tally of all the damage done and then, if a strike results in one American death, he will unleash controlled hell.

    Take out a barracks of 30 G.I's and he will level major infrastructures.....and collateral damage be damned.

    That's my opinion of what he's thinking.
    His words walked-back into the "killed or harmed" point. I recall thinking oh, that's sure watered down from his first statement regarding any attacks on US interests & facilities, includung harm to our personnel.
    Last edited by MountainGirl; 01-10-2020 at 08:22 AM.
    Ready. You?

  3. #23
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,659
    Personally, I'm going to trust him on his actions.

    Lots of moving and intricate parts to this thing called the Middle East.
    MountainGirl, SOCOM42 and Annie like this.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

    “A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

    ― Will Durant

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #24
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Selkirk Mountains
    Posts
    2,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    Personally, I'm going to trust him on his actions.

    Lots of moving and intricate parts to this thing called the Middle East.
    I trust him, too. It's their long embedded methodology of pud rockets chipping away that shouldn't be ignored, imo.
    Zero tolerance.

    LOL Good thing I'm not in charge, it would be over by now.
    JustAnotherNut likes this.
    Ready. You?

  6. #25
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Way North East
    Posts
    7,705
    Carter should have done the right thing, made Iran glassed sand
    SOCOM42 and Slippy like this.

  7. #26
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,659
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    I trust him, too. It's their long embedded methodology of pud rockets chipping away that shouldn't be ignored, imo.
    Zero tolerance.

    LOL Good thing I'm not in charge, it would be over by now.
    I think that's part of his plan when he does have to attack.

    He can show a long list of attacks (non-lethal) where he showed restraint, ie; not wanting to escalate things. And then if one becomes lethal, he can go in and justifiably wreak havoc.

    he did that with the drone they took down...that it was just a material item and can be replaced. Pretty much the world applauded him for his restraint.
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

    “A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

    ― Will Durant

  8. #27
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Hiding in plain sight
    Posts
    9,190
    Quote Originally Posted by ElanorRolson View Post
    The US killed the serving military head. First of all, we need to understand, the man which has been killed has worked with US military officials against ISIS and many terrorist organizations. He wasn't the chief of a terrorist organization, he belonged to the Iranian military so their aggression is fair. However, I am feeling bad for Ukrain plane which hit by Iranian missiles. I think they are not testing any nuke. The people who can hit a plane and empty military bases don't have such skills. Be calm and avoid to trigger the world war.
    Are you getting your info from CNN? He orchestrated many terrorist plots and bragged about killing Americans. He was banned from leaving Iran because of his terrorist ties and chose to thumb his nose at us because he thought he was untouchable. The smoldering hole in the ground that is now his grave is too good for him.

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    SOCOM42, Robie, Slippy and 1 others like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

  9. #28
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Selkirk Mountains
    Posts
    2,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    I think that's part of his plan when he does have to attack.

    He can show a long list of attacks (non-lethal) where he showed restraint, ie; not wanting to escalate things. And then if one becomes lethal, he can go in and justifiably wreak havoc.

    he did that with the drone they took down...that it was just a material item and can be replaced. Pretty much the world applauded him for his restraint.
    So then he's playing to his audience, rather than doing what needs to be done. Great.
    Ready. You?

  10. #29
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    4,659
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainGirl View Post
    So then he's playing to his audience, rather than doing what needs to be done. Great.
    Really?

    I think eradicating Iran because they bombed some buildings is.....asinine, to be quite honest.

    If someone TP's your house, do you shoot them?
    "Orwell's Animal Farm, and 1984 were supposed to be warnings, not instruction manuals."

    “A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself within”

    ― Will Durant

  11. #30
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Beautiful Four Corners, Farmington NM
    Posts
    4,676
    Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    Really?

    I think eradicating Iran because they bombed some buildings is.....asinine, to be quite honest.

    If someone TP's your house, do you shoot them?

    If they are shouting "death to your house", while TP'ing it, yes.. Shoot them.
    I will never be lenient to anyone who openly WANTS TO KILL ME.
    MountainGirl likes this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

 

 
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top