This Iranian thing... - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This Iranian thing...

This is a discussion on This Iranian thing... within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by JustAnotherNut Found this, though I don't usually follow or put much stock in this source...…. https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-irgc-members/ I used to trust Jim Hoft, ...

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: This Iranian thing...

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherNut View Post
    Found this, though I don't usually follow or put much stock in this source...….

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-irgc-members/
    I used to trust Jim Hoft, but I feel like if he hasn't gone off the deep end, he's teetering on the end of the diving board.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherNut View Post
    Anyone else find their actions rather suspicious???? Especially the way they backed down so easily?

After shouting death to America, promising untold devastation on our soil, and threatening to assassinate the President...…..and all they end up doing it firing some lower level missiles at empty military bases because they had already told US what they were doing. Several of the missiles were either duds or went off course (I'm guessing one hit the plane) and all of it was like a bunch of amateurs that I would have expected more from North Korea than Iran. I mean even Kim could have done better. And I have no doubt they have bigger, better weaponry than was used.

Iran has been at this for years and well experienced in war & terrorism to what seems to me to bungle it up, then keep bowing & apologizing??? What the hell happened??? These are people that to die defending their ideals is a life goal, so they can have their 72 virgins so it wasn't the fear of US nukes or all out war.

I just think somethings not quite right here......anyone else?
    I have NO idea how the muslim mind works, or even IF it works. If you do, God bless ya; please give us your insights. All I can judge this situation by is: they shot some rockets and killed an American and injured some others. We shot back and killed some of their low level operatives. They stormed our embassy. We killed their terrorist commander. They shot back and blew up nothing.

What does it mean? I have no idea. After Trump's speech yesterday, the ball is in their court. So let's see where it goes from here. But as of right now, (read the time on this post because it may change by the time I wake tomorrow), I am not too worried about Iran starting WW3 with us. (Hell, even the Russians have turned against them. The only folks in the entire world standing up for them are American democrats.)
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Super Moderator

Consider what I said in this thread:
    https://www.prepperforums.net/forum/...e-we-go-9.html

We're getting similar threads and I don't see the need to repeat.
    JustAnotherNut likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The US killed the serving military head. First of all, we need to understand, the man which has been killed has worked with US military officials against ISIS and many terrorist organizations. He wasn't the chief of a terrorist organization, he belonged to the Iranian military so their aggression is fair. However, I am feeling bad for Ukrain plane which hit by Iranian missiles. I think they are not testing any nuke. The people who can hit a plane and empty military bases don't have such skills. Be calm and avoid to trigger the world war.

Quote Originally Posted by paulag1955 View Post
    There are literally no news sources that I trust.
    I agree

Iran is not done by a long shot. We shocked them out of their comfort zone. They aren't prepared to go toe to toe, thus, their response. They will stay the course, they will fight their war on their terms on their time table. (Asymmetric)
    JustAnotherNut and SOCOM42 like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Them telling us to get out of the way before the botched missile strikes, then bowing out just seems too easy. And I'm a firm believer in "Never, ever underestimate the enemy", whoever that may be

I agree with what @Inor wrote.

Theese islamists are pure unadulterated evil and hate us. They want us gone. Like democraps in the US, borders mean nothing to islamists. It doesn't matter that your globe says its Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Israel, Jordon, the entire continent of Africa et al,; these islamists think its THEIR land and want the infidel out.

But wait! There's more!...

They now think that Sweden, Norway, Germany, England, France, Dearborn, MI, Minneapolis, MN, Washington, DC etc are theirs too. Coming to a city near you unless something changes....

Class, one more time;

islam is not a religion, it is a geo political ideology of world domination made up of 2 groups. Group1 wants to kill or enslave infidels, Group 2 funds Group 1.

Get it?

Got it!

Good!

Make no mistake, they won't stop until their dead. We may have to oblige.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    It was not from Iran. Iranian supported militants are in possession of a lot of rockets in Iraq and they will use them to stir the pot and help the democrats unseat Trump in Nov. With China, Iran and probably Russia working against Trump in 2020 he has a tough road ahead,
    I know this latest attack was not from Iran.

Didn't Trump say that the US would consider all proxy attacks as if it were? If he waits for more 'big rocket attacks from Tehran" before responding... there will be no end to this.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Not even that.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links