So tired of the BS!

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

So tired of the BS!

This is a discussion on So tired of the BS! within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; My wife was listening to the news about the outcry from the middle East, whining about the U.S. involvement in the world of terrorism. Justifying ...

Like Tree18Likes
  • 6 Post By Bigfoot63
  • 1 Post By SOCOM42
  • 5 Post By Bigfoot63
  • 2 Post By soyer38301
  • 1 Post By Sasquatch
  • 1 Post By MountainGirl
  • 1 Post By The Tourist
  • 1 Post By Slippy

Thread: So tired of the BS!

So tired of the BS!

My wife was listening to the news about the outcry from the middle East, whining about the U.S. involvement in the world of terrorism. Justifying their actions as protecting their home land by attacking us on our soil, no apology what so ever. However when we retaliate for an attack on our soil,they portray us as the bad guys. I am so tired of listening to the bull sh t. Personally,I think we should leave the United nations and close the borders of our country. Keep all of our manufacturing at home and let the non- Democratic nations to go hell. Let them deal with their own kind! I realize that this would be a huge inconvenience since we would have to do without some of the products that make our lives cushy. But maybe taking a step back and rethinking our priorities. Next step would be reclaim our government and focus on the needs of people and not special interest groups.
    Cogito, ergo sum. Rene' Descartes

Worth repeating!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot63 View Post
    My wife was listening to the news about the outcry from the middle East, whining about the U.S. involvement in the world of terrorism. Justifying their actions as protecting their home land by attacking us on our soil, no apology what so ever. However when we retaliate for an attack on our soil,they portray us as the bad guys. I am so tired of listening to the bull sh t. Personally,I think we should leave the United nations and close the borders of our country. Keep all of our manufacturing at home and let the non- Democratic nations to go hell. Let them deal with their own kind! I realize that this would be a huge inconvenience since we would have to do without some of the products that make our lives cushy. But maybe taking a step back and rethinking our priorities. Next step would be reclaim our government and focus on the needs of people and not special interest groups.
    Slippy likes this.

The one thing I left out is the opportunity to get the hell out if you don't like our country and all it's rules!
    Smitty901, SOCOM42, Slippy and 2 others like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I had to straighten my Mrs out the other evening. She had only heard the radio news and wondered why we did what we did.

After i splained to her who the guy was and what he had done, her reaction was "why did we wait so long".

She has known for a while that most news outlets lie, guess this brought it full circle for her.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Sasquatch and Slippy like this.

The one thing I left out is the opportunity to get the hell out if you don't like our country and all it's rules!
    To be perfectly fair, some of our rules (i.e. laws) deserve to be complained about. But invariably, they are not the ones that media pundits complain about.

Super Moderator

I do wholeheartedly agree with your post. Unfortunately I also believe a Pandora's box has been opened that can never be closed.

Even if we were to do as you say and wall off our country other countries not walled off like Russia and China would either take over the non democratic countries or arm them with weapons/technology that would be used against us.

We would cease to grow technology-wise, or at least grow slowly. Other countries working together would out pace us and eventually do what evil does.

Although I dont think we can get out of being the life guard at this pool party I do believe we could pull back a lot and it wouldn't hurt to get out of the UN.

My .02

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Bigfoot63 likes this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    I do wholeheartedly agree with your post. Unfortunately I also believe a Pandora's box has been opened that can never be closed.

Even if we were to do as you say and wall off our country other countries not walled off like Russia and China would either take over the non democratic countries or arm them with weapons/technology that would be used against us.

We would cease to grow technology-wise, or at least grow slowly. Other countries working together would out pace us and eventually do what evil does.

Although I dont think we can get out of being the life guard at this pool party I do believe we could pull back a lot and it wouldn't hurt to get out of the UN.

My .02

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Muslims already do that without the hindrance of borders.
    SOCOM42 likes this.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Not even that.

However when we retaliate for an attack on our soil,they portray us as the bad guys.
    It's not just the rags, but it's every poser that believes we're here to serve him. Personally I have a suggestion for immigrants. America should always expatriate more foreigners than we allow in. Ergo, if we permit 800,000 to enter we must export one million of the same genre' to be fair to native born Americans.

Where is it written that I have change my way of life to accommodate some camel-jockey that wants copious amounts of welfare and white women just because he knows how to swim ashore?

America for Americans...
    SOCOM42 likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Agree @Bigfoot63
    SOCOM42 likes this.

The ragheads are really going nuts with their propaganda!

The threats from low level turd lickers is hilarious.

They are sure they can eliminate us because Allahole is on their side.

I want them to do something they are threatening us with, instant regret.

Wipe out their Russian AAA system, sink their navy, blow up the drydocks and oil tanks, wipe out all aircraft and facilities.

Destroy the refineries, decapitate every well head, bring down every cargo container crane, destroy every power plant,

bunker busters on every underground site, kill all the mullahs with airstrikes.

Then ask them if they want to play anymore.

At the same time take out Erdogan and the rest of his cabinet.

Sponsored Links