Slippy's Make America Great Again Episode 1-Eliminate Dept of Interior - Page 6
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Slippy's Make America Great Again Episode 1-Eliminate Dept of Interior

This is a discussion on Slippy's Make America Great Again Episode 1-Eliminate Dept of Interior within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; YES to eliminating the Department of the interior. Yes to making the Federal government cede vast land holdings to the states in which they exist. ...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Like Tree128Likes

Thread: Slippy's Make America Great Again Episode 1-Eliminate Dept of Interior

YES to eliminating the Department of the interior. Yes to making the Federal government cede vast land holdings to the states in which they exist. Less government is better government.
    MountainGirl, Inor and Slippy like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    Lets just say @Inor @rice paddy daddy
    @Denton and Slippy are in a local sports bar conversing about Constitutional subjects and such. Inor and Slippy are having a few adult beverages and rice paddy daddy and Denton are consuming some of the best sweet tea this side of the Snake River. RPD and Denton are carrying concealed, Inor and Slippy have left their weapons at home.

I can think of no other finer men than RPD and Denton to be watching me and Inor's back when we exit the bar.

And that is a common occurance for The Slippy's. Son 1, Mrs S and Daughter in Law do not drink often while out, Slippy and Son 2 do. Son 1, Mrs S and DIL will be carrying if they are not drinking.
    Hence, INFRINGEMENT is my conclusion. Discussion over.
    This time, I am getting the check you prick!
    Slippy likes this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

The Good Cop

You got it Sir! Atlanta done chased me away with all its nonsense but Slippy Lodge, on the rolling plains of Dixie, 'neath the sunkissed sky, sho is welcoming!

I will admit that Rebel Yell, being made now by a new distillery in Kentucky, aint too bad. Otherwise, I would not have included it with my Ruger GP 100.

As far as the book, waiting on Mrs S to finish it. Her old Dad, a fine historian in his own right, gave her the book for Christmas and she is still muddling through it. Hope to attack it in a week or so!

Attachment 102487

(I will admit that being an unrefined some-what redneck bourbon drinker in the sweltering heat of the deep south, 6 months of the year I do not mind adding a few Ice Cubes!)
    One of my favorites was Cabin Still. Never did care for Jack Daniels, I think that's some kind of "trendy people" booze.

Great book.
    I haven't read it yet, but as a WW2 historian I am very familiar with the story.
    @bigwheel the story is about a B-17 flown by a young lieutenant named Charlie Brown (real name).
    Badly shot up, dead and wounded crew on board, all alone with no other American aircraft near, he is trying to get his pile of wreckage back to England.
    He is intercepted by an ME-109, and the German pilot's name escapes me. The German can not believe the bomber is still able to fly, and sees the body of the top turret gunner smeared along the top of the fuselage.
    As he later said, shooting them down would be like shooting at someone in a parachute. He notices they are flying AWAY from England, so he carefully comes along side, and with hand signals gets them pointed in the right direction.
    He flys along with them until they reach the English Channel, then returns to base. He never told anyone, to do so would have gotten him court marshalled for not killing them.
    Charlie Brown makes it back, and it told by his superiors to not say a word.
    In the 1990's, Charlie reaches out, and finally finds the German. They become great friends, even attending reunions together, until they both pass away.
    Last edited by rice paddy daddy; 01-05-2020 at 06:28 PM.
    Slippy, Inor, Prepared One and 2 others like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Great story. Thanks for sharing. My Daddy was Army Air Corps stationed in England too. Small world.

South of the Red River and North of the Rio Grande
    Yes. Turn it all over to the states. Period. This would also include the dept of education etc...
    rice paddy daddy, Slippy and Annie like this.
    "Erosion of our rights just takes a few good men doing nothing"
    Who is John Galt?

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Piratesailor View Post
    Yes. Turn it all over to the states. Period. This would also include the dept of education etc...
    Amendment X
    The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Very clear and it does not take a lawyer to understand.

However, the 10th was shredded all to hell by that scalawag Lincoln in 1861. But that's another matter entirely.
    Inor, Prepared One and Denton like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Lets just say @Inor @rice paddy daddy
    @Denton and Slippy are in a local sports bar conversing about Constitutional subjects and such. Inor and Slippy are having a few adult beverages and rice paddy daddy and Denton are consuming some of the best sweet tea this side of the Snake River. RPD and Denton are carrying concealed, Inor and Slippy have left their weapons at home.

I can think of no other finer men than RPD and Denton to be watching me and Inor's back when we exit the bar.

And that is a common occurance for The Slippy's. Son 1, Mrs S and Daughter in Law do not drink often while out, Slippy and Son 2 do. Son 1, Mrs S and DIL will be carrying if they are not drinking.
    Hence, INFRINGEMENT is my conclusion. Discussion over.
    In this company, I would stand armed, and buy the drinks.
    MountainGirl, Inor, Annie and 1 others like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    That's what I love about you guys...

Most of the time, when I go to supper with folks, when the check comes everybody looks to me to pay it. I usually do not mind because I can afford it, but it does sometimes make me wonder if I am only there to cover the tab.

Whenever I meet up with you pricks, it is always a fight for who GETS to pay the tab and when I win, it makes me happy. It doesn't matter if it is @Deebo and Bob (I don't remember Bob's handle) in Oklahoma, or @Slippy in Gawga, @dwight55 in OH, or @BlackDog in WV. (No, @Old SF Guy , I did not forget about what you did to cover the tab. There is a special retribution planned just for you next time we meet!) All of the folks from here and the orange site that I have had the distinct pleasure of meeting... There is something unique about you guys that is not found in the general population and I definitely approve! (And not because of the free meals.)

Edit: I just realized, I forgot to mention @rice paddy daddy . I met up with him several months ago and he actually brought me a gift. Yeah, that's how regulars here are. They are the real deal.
    Last edited by Inor; 01-05-2020 at 09:29 PM.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    Amendment X
    The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Very clear and it does not take a lawyer to understand.

However, the 10th was shredded all to hell by that scalawag Lincoln in 1861. But that's another matter entirely.
    Well, that's not entirely accurate, my fellow Southern Brother.

Abe wanted to restore Constitutional law and didn't want to punish the Confederate states. His untimely death made way for Johnson, who wasn't as big a fan of the Constitution. It was Johnson who made it to where the break-away states had to swear allegiance to the federal government in order to get out from underneath oppressive, military rule.
    Inor, MountainGirl and Annie like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Somebody's got to drink the coffee. Ugh, I'm up so late tonight. Gotta get some rest before it's time to get up again. Remember to put the campfire out and...God bless!
    Prepared One and MountainGirl like this.
    "Who is She that comes forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terrible as a army set in battle array?"

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Sponsored Links