Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Trump Annihilates Iranian Terror Head

15K views 155 replies 27 participants last post by  SGG 
#1 ·
Breaking news about 9:00 PM, first reported by Daily Mail, now being picked up by major news sources.
Even CBS, ABC, NBC, and the New York Times are reporting honestly.

An American airstrike at the Baghdad airport has killed the top Iranian General who runs and co-ordinates all the various Mid East terror organizations.
And, 5 of his top henchmen. This man is personally responsible for countless American deaths.
This will really set back Iran's strategy.

Trump acted decisively on intelligence from the field. What a difference a President with BALLS makes!!
This Iranian actually met at the white House in 2011 with the muslim Obama - there are photos.

The best accounts, plus photos, so far will be found at the Daily Mail. Their general web address is www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html

#9 ·
The Dems were quickly out of the gate by announcing that Trump should have consulted the Legislative branch first.

These people are bat shit crazy!!
The information comes in these bad guys are in a vehicle at the airport. There was NO TIME to consult anyone. They would have driven away and the chance lost forever.
Trump makes a split second decision, orders "GO"!
BANG!!
I love it!!

#3 ·
Breaking news about 9:00 PM, first reported by Daily Mail, now being picked up by major news sources.
Even CBS, ABC, NBC, and the New York Times are reporting honestly.

An American airstrike at the Baghdad airport has killed the top Iranian General who runs and co-ordinates all the various Mid East terror organizations.
And, 5 of his top henchmen. This man is personally responsible for countless American deaths.
This will really set back Iran's strategy.

Trump acted decisively on intelligence from the field. What a difference a President with BALLS makes!!
This Iranian actually met at the white House in 2011 with the muslim Obama - there are photos.

The best accounts, plus photos, so far will be found at the Daily Mail. Their general web address is www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html
Per Reuters, also killed was top Iraqi militia commander Abu Mahdi al-Muhandis - who had gone to the airport to pick up Soleimani (the Iranian General). A rocket launch from an American helicopter took out their vehicle. The second vehicle blasted held all their bodyguards.

#14 ·
Credit to to Trump, he has a set of balls. Several bastard crispy fried terrorists and demonrat heads exploding all over the place. All an all, a good beginning to the New Year. Yea, I am still giggling.

#15 · (Edited)
And with in Minutes the DNC side of congress sides with Iran. Amazing. Keep going president Trump hit their air fields and ships. Hard. It was Obama that empowered Iran. He gave the cash and free rein to do anything they wanted.
Those of us that have lived and served in the middle east will often have a different view than others.

#17 · (Edited)
Spookily https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/02/...urce=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf this editorial was written yesterday to be published this morning

And the example they give is a little too specific

Coincidence or a warning??

Additionally, that man that wrote this article was the former senior director of the US national security council for the Middle East and North Africa.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Simon

"But wait there's more!" - Billie Mays

According to the NYT article he is an analyst at the Quincy institute, which received its start up funding from George Soros Open society foundation and the Koch Foundation.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion...-war-policy/WhyENwjhG0vfo9Um6Zl0JO/story.html

Trita Parsi, Quincy's executive vice president and the founder of the National Iranian American Council, says he's proud to have the support of both the Charles Koch Foundation and Soros's Open Society Foundations.

https://www.thenation.com/article/quincy-institute-responsible-statecraft-think-tank/

Fangfarrier

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#22 ·
Spookily https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/02/opinion/hypersonic-missiles.html?auth=login-email&login=email&utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf this editorial was written yesterday to be published this morning

And the example they give is a little too specific

Coincidence or a warning??

Additionally, that man that wrote this article was the former senior director of the US national security council for the Middle East and North Africa.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Simon

"But wait there's more!" - Billie Mays

According to the NYT article he is an analyst at the Quincy institute, which received its start up funding from George Soros Open society foundation and the Koch Foundation.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/opinion...-war-policy/WhyENwjhG0vfo9Um6Zl0JO/story.html

Trita Parsi, Quincy's executive vice president and the founder of the National Iranian American Council, says he's proud to have the support of both the Charles Koch Foundation and Soros's Open Society Foundations.

https://www.thenation.com/article/quincy-institute-responsible-statecraft-think-tank/

Fangfarrier

Holy shit.

This smells like the real major player in all things global: the one-world-order deep state cabal
The DC deep state is peanuts in comparison.

#18 ·
Dear President Trump,
Congratulations on an excellent start! Next, I hope you COMPLETELY annihilate the entire Iranian navy. Then if the muzzie bastards still want to play, bomb them completely back to the stone age. I understand that most if that country is just barely above the stone age now. Better for us! Less bombs required to finish the task. Keep up the good work.
Your friend,
Chiefster23

#19 ·
Being married to a Mathematician we decided to use simple Math to help President Trump save the World and write a new bestseller;

HOW TO ELIMINATE ALL MUSLIMES IN 31 DAYS!

Our Math Strategy is simple;

Kill 1 muslime then double the number of muslimes killed for 31 days and we can rid the world of ALL 2 BILLION muslimes.

To begin, let's look at what happens in the first five days and see if we can find a pattern.

Day No.of Muslimes Killed Total No.of Muslimes

1 1 1
2 1 x 2 = 2 1+2 = 3
3 2 x 2 = 4 1+2+4 = 7
4 4 x 2 = 8 1+2+4+8 = 15
5 8 x 2 = 16 1+2+4+8+16 = 31

We see that the series whose sum gives the total number of muslimes killed follows a regular pattern: each new term added to it is a power of two. This is an example of a geometric series. A geometric series is defined as having a constant ratio between consecutive terms.

In our case, we are told that the number of muslimes killed each day is double the number given the day before, which suggests that the ratio of this series is 2. Let's check:

no. Muslimes Killed on second day 2
------------------------------- = --- = 2
no. Muslimes Killed on first day 1

no. Muslimes Killed on third day 4
no. Muslimes Killed on second day 2

no. Muslimes Killed on fourth day 8
no. Muslimes Killed on third day 4

Indeed, the ratio of the geometric series that gives the total number of Muslimes Killed on a particular day is 2.

Having found this ratio, we can now use the fact that the sum of a geometric series (called S) with n terms whose ratio is r is the following:

S = (first term)(1-r^n)/(1-r)

This means that for our Muslimes Killed series with a first term of 1 and a ratio of 2, we find the sum after n days

= 1(1 - 2^n) / (1 - 2)
= - (1 - 2^n)
= 2^n - 1

We can also arrive at this formula by looking at the number of muslimes killed we'll have after a given number of days. The number of muslimes killed we will have is always one less than a power of two. For instance:

Day Number of Muslimes Killed

1 2^1-1 = 2-1 = 1
2 2^2-1 = 4-1 = 3
3 2^3-1 = 8-1 = 7
4 2^4-1 = 16-1 = 15

We see that on day n we will have 2^n - 1 muslimes killed - the same formula we arrived at above by using the fact that our series is geometric.

Now for our problem. Using our formula, since a month has about 30 days we will let n equal 30. This means that after a month we will have 2^30 - 1 Muslimes Killed.

Well, 2^30 - 1 = 1,073,741,824 - 1 = 1,073,741,823 Muslimes Killed. That's more than a billion Muslimes Killed! Double that number again on day 31 and we should have eliminated ALL MUSLIMES IN 30 DAYS!

Thanks for playing!

#59 ·
While I agree with your logic 1000%, even that is more complicated and time consuming than we need to be to solve the problem.

If we just concentrate on whacking out the muslim MALES, we can solve the problem in about 26 days. And frankly, the vast majority of the terrorism is coming from muslim males. So, our upfront benefit is faster as well. That is not to say that muslim chicks don't deserve to be whacked as well. But if we save those for days 27-31, we solve the problem about 20% more efficiently.

As a computer programmer, I ALWAYS say: "I stand on the shoulders of giants to achieve what I achieve". @Slippy and Mrs S are two of the giants I am referring to. All I did was optimize the algorithm a bit for greater efficiency.

Have a nice day!

#23 ·
Hyper-speed missiles? It sounds like some inventor found a way to bilk the military-industrial complex.

It would seem to me that if two nuclear warheads (that's the important part for those of you living in Loma Linda) were shot to Moscow, an old one arriving in 30 minutes and the new, improved model in 27 minutes, the survivors would still be dining on hot borscht that glows in the dark.

Now, I could fire a bolt at you from a crossbow or just walk up and stab you and my guess would be the damage would be difficult to discern. Of course, when the military has bazillions to liquidate, some genius is now adding razor blades to "high speed" yo-yos...

#25 ·
Hyper-speed missiles? It sounds like some inventor found a way to bilk the military-industrial complex.

It would seem to me that if two nuclear warheads (that's the important part for those of you living in Loma Linda) were shot to Moscow, an old one arriving in 30 minutes and the new, improved model in 27 minutes, the survivors would still be dining on hot borscht that glows in the dark.

Now, I could fire a bolt at you from a crossbow or just walk up and stab you and my guess would be the damage would be difficult to discern. Of course, when the military has bazillions to liquidate some genius is now adding razor blades to "high speed" yo-yos...
Apparently this strike was from a shoulder launched RPG from a helicopter. Two shots.

#33 ·
To get a straight scoop, go to the Daily Mail.
www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html

At this moment, top of the page, they are showing what is claimed to be the actual moment of impact. And reporting he was so blown apart the body was identified by his ring.

I make the Daily Mail website my first stop every day to find out what is going on, even before Fox News or anybody else.

#44 ·
To get a straight scoop, go to the Daily Mail.
www.dailymail.co.uk/ushome/index.html

At this moment, top of the page, they are showing what is claimed to be the actual moment of impact. And reporting he was so blown apart the body was identified by his ring.

I make the Daily Mail website my first stop every day to find out what is going on, even before Fox News or anybody else.
Well then, I guess he really will need those 72 virgins he was promised, one virgin for each body part. :vs_lol:

#40 ·
Hey, I was five years old. A guy in a green uniform pushed a button and a cadre of six white missiles came out of the ground!

If you go to Milwaukee, find N. 36th Street, and take it north until the road ends. That big chunk of land in front of you used to house nike missiles. My dad moved us out of the city right after that...

#46 ·
For the press RPG is like AK47 They even call shot guns AK47. they do not have a clue. And the BBC is even worst than our press.

Reactions: SOCOM42 and Denton
#50 ·
Over half of Congress would willing surrender to Iran right now. He is required to deal with congress at some point . But action he has taken are 100% legit. Omar as a member of congress will pass on any information warning Iran the second it reaches congress.

#49 ·
Democrats crying about not being informed. Once again they failed to listen to Trump. He tells you what he is going to do always. You just are not listening.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.