Human History, by Paul Harvey
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Human History, by Paul Harvey within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Here is a good video with Paul Harvey discussing human history. Many people should listen to this outside of this forum too....

Like Tree8Likes
  • 6 Post By Steve40th
  • 2 Post By rice paddy daddy

Thread: Human History, by Paul Harvey

Here is a good video with Paul Harvey discussing human history. Many people should listen to this outside of this forum too.
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

Loved Paul Harvey on the radio. Probably already heard this. lol. He had some jewels.

The Good Cop

I used to set my lunch period at work so I could be outside, in my pickup, from 12:00 to 12:15 weekdays to hear his newscast.
    Same on Saturday, only those went a little longer, until 12:20 if I remember right.

For a while, his The Rest Of The Story used to come on during my afternoon ride home.

I sure do miss him.
    Denton and bigwheel like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

One of my favorites was when he said folks would do good to do what the Bible says..whether they believe it or not. (highly rough paraphrasing on that.) Linked it up later with the words of a famous Christian Apologist named Pascal and his famous wager.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pascal%27s_wager

Sponsored Links