Wrong parking lot

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Wrong parking lot

This is a discussion on Wrong parking lot within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; What was his mistake? He was at kohl's not walmart. had he parked at Walmart nobody would have had an issues with him. Of course ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Wrong parking lot

Wrong parking lot

What was his mistake? He was at kohl's not walmart. had he parked at Walmart nobody would have had an issues with him.

Of course drug involved POT.

" A Virginia man was arrested Friday after police say he was found sitting naked in a car in a North Carolina Kohl’s parking lot on America’s busiest shopping day of the year.

Tylik Shawdu Little, 28, was spotted after a patrolling officer smelled marijuana coming from a row of vehicles, the Knightdale Police Department said in a news release."

"Little was charged with indecent exposure, resisting arrest, marijuana possession. He was also served an outstanding warrant for assault on a female. He was being held at the Wake County Detention Center."

https://www.foxnews.com/us/virginia-...d-kohls-police
    RedLion likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

The Good Cop

It's called DOPE for a good reason.
    Smitty901, Slippy and bigwheel like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Advice to the youngsters;

Nothing good comes from getting doped up in your car in a Kohl's parking lot while naked on a black friday shopping day with an outstanding warrant for assault on a female.

Advise to mama's;

Do not name your little future thug, Tylik Shawdu regardless of what your last name is...

Finally;

The world done gone crazy.
    Denton and A Watchman like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

we are doomed
    Slippy likes this.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.

The Good Cop

Oh, let's legalize it, so the country can have EVEN MORE stoners running around in a daze.
    Like we don't have enough already.
    Slippy likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Well perverts dont need to dope to do kinky stuff..and as he did have some dope dont sound like the right kind to make folks run around nekked with the little animals. Would think the boy prob had some other stuff..just guessing..since I know all about that kinda stuff. lol. Maybe alcohol and ecstacy...since he likes to fight maybe PCP like the big city democrats like to ingest before fighting with 20 cops at the same time. Yall are some funny old fuddy duddies. lol.
    Deebo likes this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Well perverts dont need to dope to do kinky stuff..and as he did have some dope dont sound like the right kind to make folks run around nekked with the little animals. Would think the boy prob had some other stuff..just guessing..since I know all about that kinda stuff. lol. Maybe alcohol and ecstacy...since he likes to fight maybe PCP like the big city democrats like to ingest before fighting with 20 cops at the same time. Yall are some funny old fuddy duddies. lol.
    My guess is maybe the boy was just plain crazy. And doped up.
    Amen, amen I say to you, that you shall lament and weep, but the world shall rejoice; and you shall be made sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

Could be. Not counting the real perverts who run around nekked...usually when a normal kid goes nuts and does it its some kinda party drug. Of which there are a bunch. Now wanting to fight can be symptom but usually just wild flailing around..no serious threat in a wrestling match with a fat boy or two. lol Now doubt seriously if killer weed was the sole culprit on this caper..unless he got a hold of some of the synthetic stuff the democrats smoke in Dallas. That stuff drives folks nuts..but they usually call it spice or incense..K2 etc. Now pretty sure the poor young gentle giant in Ferguson was huffing PCP in his stolen Swisher Sweets but never heard the true scoop on that..other than mean old Officer Wilson is still living incognito under an assumed name. I told him to go to to Nocona, TX but he never answered my email. That big reward the Black Panthers offered to somebody who kills him is still active most likely.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Club_drug
    Last edited by bigwheel; 12-01-2019 at 04:25 PM.

Super Moderator

I’d bet he was in the possession of weed but something else was in his system along with it.
    SGG and bigwheel like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

What is it about getting stoned makes you want to strip your clothing off and take a nap in a store parking lot. At least legal medication just make you want to run right out and operate heavy equipment. And they warn you about that.
    Denton and bigwheel like this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links