Wrong parking lot - Page 2

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Wrong parking lot

This is a discussion on Wrong parking lot within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Originally Posted by Smitty901 What is it about getting stoned makes you want to strip your clothing off and take a nap in a store ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Wrong parking lot

SGG

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    What is it about getting stoned makes you want to strip your clothing off and take a nap in a store parking lot
    Absolutely nothing. I speak from 20 plus years of daily experience. As others mentioned, the marijuana wasn't the reason behind his actions.
    bigwheel and A Watchman like this.

Super Moderator

What is it about getting stoned makes you want to strip your clothing off and take a nap in a store parking lot. At least legal medication just make you want to run right out and operate heavy equipment. And they warn you about that.
    Letís think about it.
    Colorado isnít filled itís naked people napping in parking lots. Weed doesnít do that.

I have come to realize sobriety is the best and cheapest choice. Nevertheless, if weed was all he was doing, he simply made yet another bad decision.
    bigwheel and A Watchman like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Having been hanging out with real old dope headed hippies starting in the wee 60s..all they want to do it set around while mentally trying to solve the mysteries of the Universe...eatng..or worrying about where to get more dope. They get real lethargic..lose what ambition they had..and refuse to take a bath cause they are too lazy from smoking the stuff too much. Not sure yall ever read the Story the Odessy or maybe the Illiad by Homer I think. His ship landed on an Island with poppies..the men wanted to set around and eat poppies and wouldnt work. Its the same old deal..just a different drug. lol. Opium caused a bad old civil war in China. Very sad story. The bloomin limeys was selling it to em.
    Last edited by bigwheel; 12-01-2019 at 06:22 PM.
    Denton likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Having been hanging out with real old dope headed hippies starting in the wee 60s..all they want to do it set around while mentally trying to solve the mysteries of the Universe...eatng..or worrying about where to get more dope. They get real lethargic..lose what ambition they had..and refuse to take a bath cause they are too lazy from smoking the stuff too much. Not sure yall ever read the Story the Odessy or maybe the Illiad by Homer I think. His ship landed on an Island with poppies..the men wanted to set around and eat poppies and wouldnt work. Its the same old deal..just a different drug. lol. Opium caused a bad old civil war in China. Very sad story. The bloomin limeys was selling it to em.
    I worked at a certain plant that modified and rebuilt crash-damaged helicopters. I'm not going to name the name, but the company's name starts with S and ends with Y.
    When I was told who all smoked weed during the lunch break, I was shocked. It did explain why the junk food machine had to be filled so often.
    bigwheel likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

The Good Cop

In my teens and twenties I did some sketchy stuff.
    But, I'm all grown up now - no alcohol, no tobacco, no drugs other than Tylenol and a blood pressure med.

I much prefer stone cold sobriety. I like feeling normal.
    Denton and bigwheel like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

This is what gets me high.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/VvcYDH]
    bigwheel likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

This is what gets me high.

[url=https://flic.kr/p/VvcYDH]
    I forgot what kinda things I used to enjoy. It seems like it was sinful and illegal stuff from what I can recall. Glad them days are over..whew. Old age is a great sin preventer huh? Now as far as helping resist sinful thoughts is up for debate. Thinking about doing bad things is nearly as bad as actually doing them according to the Sermon on the Mount..the point being..if a person thinks about it long enough they weill do it eventually. Or as the old preacher said.."Evil thoughts are like birds who fly though the air..we cant keep them from flying over our heads but we can prevent them from building a nest in our hair..by cracky."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links