Proof CA does have seasons.
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Proof CA does have seasons. within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; I'm still wearing shorts and flip flops but it is cold enough to snow. This is Big Bear mountain. Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk...

Like Tree13Likes
  • 3 Post By Sasquatch
  • 1 Post By Denton
  • 4 Post By Sasquatch
  • 1 Post By Camel923
  • 2 Post By Old SF Guy
  • 1 Post By Prepared One
  • 1 Post By Charles Martel

Thread: Proof CA does have seasons.

Super Moderator

I'm still wearing shorts and flip flops but it is cold enough to snow.

This is Big Bear mountain.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Denton, Slippy and soyer38301 like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Super Moderator

Beautiful.
    Sasquatch likes this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

It is beautiful....but it is CA...libtards have ruined it. My opinion anyway.
    But darn that is a beautiful view

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by soyer38301 View Post
    It is beautiful....but it is CA...libtards have ruined it. My opinion anyway.
    But darn that is a beautiful view

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    I take some comfort in knowing that will be standing long after the destructive and hateful Liberals are gone.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Shame such a beautiful state is so politically bass ackwards. Good luck @Sasquatch
    Sasquatch likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

A season is more like 5 months of snow and below zero temps. Followed by 5 months of rain forest humidity, heat and mosquitoes. With a couple months of really nice weather in between to break things up before you go insane.

Dammit its called "Climate Changes" get it right you flipping NAZI Republican scum!!!!!!
    Slippy and Sasquatch like this.

I have been in snow in Fontana. I mean no disrespect to the hand full of good folks in CA. But I never left a darn thing in CA I ever want to go back and get.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

You mean California has seasons besides earthquake and fire season?
    Smitty901 likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

It’s tragic. California is probably the most beautiful state in the union. It’s the most physically diverse, too. It literally has everything. It boasts the highest mountain and the lowest valley in the lower 48. It has scorching deserts, temperate rain forests, and 850 miles of amazing coastline. To say nothing of the extraordinary climate! All ruined by the 40 million mostly communistic shit heads that live there.

I would love to build a little farm in the redwoods...someplace In Mendocino, Humboldt or Del Norte Counties, but I would never submit to California’s draconian gun laws or confiscatory taxation policies. NorCal is perhaps the most beautiful place in the entire US, but who could actually live there?
    Slippy likes this.

Sponsored Links