Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

It was Obama not Trump that created this economy

629 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  Maine-Marine 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Until Obama came along Coal was king for the economy in my area. No where near what it was 40 years ago before steel fell but still king. He and the Democrats shut it down. That was the middle finger to fly over country where we cling to our Bibles and guns. Some has comeback under Trump but the damage was done. Those who vote for democrats mainly want hand outs as I see it.

#4 ·
A ride we took on the bike into KY , was an unplanned detour. We had time so we made a left turn and kept going. The beauty of the ride was diminished by the suffering we saw in coal areas. Taking to a few people her and there I could not figure out why they were Democrats . Even their own union sold them out.

Reactions: Slippy
#5 ·
I had been in a union during almost all of my working life. The union always sell out their members. My last job was 14 years with the railroad. Our biggest money maker was transporting coal and The democrats killed coal. And yet the union was putting pressure on us to vote democrat and spending our dues money to support the dems. STUPID!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.