Impeachment - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Impeachment

This is a discussion on Impeachment within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Much ado about nothing Mishie. The house will impeach, as they intended from day one, and the senate will not convict for the same reason ...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree149Likes

Thread: Impeachment

Much ado about nothing Mishie. The house will impeach, as they intended from day one, and the senate will not convict for the same reason they didn’t convict old “I never had sex with that woman” Clinton. It doesn’t rise to the level of high crimes and misdemeanors. This is more about the Hildabeast screwing up her coronation and the dems not having an electable candidate then anything else.
    A Watchman, Slippy and San like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Here is the perfect song for the witnesses who heard it second hand

Heard it from a friend who
    Heard it from a friend who
    Heard it from another you been messin' around
    They're talkin' about you and it's bringin' me down
    But I know the neighborhood
    And talk is cheap when the story is good
    And the tales grow taller on down the line
    Be a Berean

@Maine-Marine , please don't tarnish a perfectly great song. These idiots are so outta line, I don't know if It will ever get better.
    I don't take anything for granted, the ballot boxes in 2020 will be overflowing with "DEM Tickets". I guarantee you. We will also have the "voting without ID" conversations starting soon, as they want EVERY slimy summabitch they can drag to the booths to "help DEM X win"
    I think I might stand as an armed guard, right off the 500 or 50 foot voter line..
    Robie and Slippy like this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Q: How do you get useful idiots to go along with your insanity?

A: Repeat it over and over again.

First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Strange but every Republican President since Ike has been put thru this meat grinder by the dems...
    Denton likes this.
    Agure Aut Mori

Today we learned every president has the right to replace ambassadors at will. Except Trump . We learned today that the ambassador had noting of value to add to the hearing but was allowed a lot of timer to hint at things and show she was upset that she was fired.
    Denton and SGG like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Super Moderator

Today, we learned that Yovanavich had absolutely nothing to add except hot air.
    Smitty901 and Prepared One like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Today, we learned that Yovanavich had absolutely nothing to add except hot air.
    "He didn't like me, so I don't like him, and that should be enough."
    Denton and Prepared One like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Apparently, she was concerned that Ukraine maybe wouldn't get arms to deter Russia.

Why didn't she speak up when Obama sent blankets instead of tank busting missiles?
    Smitty901, Denton and Prepared One like this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Former U.S. Ambassador to Ukraine Marie Yovanovitch admitted Friday under questioning from Republican counsel that she had been briefed about the fact that Hunter Biden was on Burisma’s board, but did nothing about it.
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...t-did-nothing/
    Denton likes this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links