This has happened before...
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on This has happened before... within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Everyone knows the anti-Christian thing is a retard psyop. They know it's not true, but they have to have an excuse for everything. Obama keeps ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: This has happened before...

Everyone knows the anti-Christian thing is a retard psyop. They know it's not true, but they have to have an excuse for everything.
    Obama keeps repeating scuzlam like a magic spell calling his neeker invasion down on our country while condemning Christians in an effort to drive people away from the G-d who would stomp that Kenyan scan to powder if people were worthy - but the prophecy of Joel seems so much like exactly what is going on, I thought I would point out that "this has happened before" and compare a little:
    King James Version: Joel Chapter 2
    1 Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;
    (Well, people have been doing that. Except saying it's a day of devils coming...)
    2 A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.
    (Like scuzlam or asia?)
    3 A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.
    (Not only is that the very people in and out of the country we are talking about, there has been the constant effort to set off something so their putzy fake "messiah" can let them all in on us.)

4 The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.
    5 Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.
    6 Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.
    (It is a pity that these people from Joel's prophecy let it get that far. To have to have everything destroyed aND do nothing is worthy of death)

7 They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march every one on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:
    8 Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk every one in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.
    (Because they will have us paid for body armor and because they will be practicing guerilla cell attacks, which will make it even stranger how scags got our toys - but anyway -)

9 They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.
    (Home invasions. Already started.)

10 The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:
    --------------------------
    That could be this very day, November 9 (11/9) very easily. Their plans get foiled more than even they know, but the enemy within is trying very hard to destroy us all. I just thought that I would honor another "terror date day" with something that is terrifying to them. (Good)

*5 Blow the trumpet in Zion, sanctify a fast, call a solemn assembly:
    (Sound the alarm and cease all partying, foolishness and inner struggles. Discuss the enemy of all in the country that is in here with us too. No jokes! Nothing to joke about. G-d or scuzlam is not joking at all.)

16 Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet.
    (Call everybody to national action)

17 Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?
    (The Kenyan fraud is saying that already)

18 Then will the LORD be jealous for his land, and pity his people.
    19 Yea, the LORD will answer and say unto his people, Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith: and I will no more make you a reproach among the heathen:
    (It is not going to be ok, but the sign of G-d is your enemies not winning over you. It will be bad, but the Laughing at worthless, fat, stupid children americans will be slapped back again.)

*26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
    (That sounds like the friend to have on your side)

27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the LORD your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed.
    28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
    29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
    30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
    31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and terrible day of the LORD come.
    32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.
    ------------------------------------------
    Here and there it gets to me how something that is not up to the level of an animal Belches on and on about jews and Christians, just to see if they can make even bigger putzes out of them and trick them into doing what they will not - abandon their religion. For you it's faith and hope in G-d...and like the book says "getting ready".
    Good luck! Hope we are past the "terror opportunity" for the day and that with oby down, all their plans are foiled.
    bigwheel and Camel923 like this.

Well, let's hope your wrong.
    Pray for peace, prepare for war.
    Denton, bigwheel and BagLady like this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

While they hid it well for some time the Goal of liberals has been to drive God out of American life. They did it in the schools , the work places the military and homes.
    I don't see it ending anytime soon.
    I notice some time back how our Union wanted nothing to do with any Christian officers or would they back any one for public office that were Christian.
    Few really see what is going on. Our Union went so far as to have Veteran's day removed as a holiday and traded it for another day. That was a Statement they made to show they did wish to honor war mongers. No one seemed to care. One thing at a time they widdle away. They tried to drop Good Friday but failed at that one. They wanted to trade it for Martian Luther king day.
    Box of frogs and BagLady like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I am teaching "act locally in meaningful, effective ways" as "smart moves" - with these people we néed to be completely and thoroughly "smart" all the way to the finish.

What ever it is called....Liberalism, Progessivism, communism.... the common element is that the state confers right, wrong and what you can do, not God. The Lord is in the way of ultimate and complete power. Get rid of Christ and the rest is easy pickings. What a turn from the founding of this nation. This is why character counts. It will be along climb back to convince the secular public to not desire shiny trinkets by demanding Christan morals and manners. We have the government that the secularist and nonbelievers want. The best solution I can think of is to stay rooted in you beliefs and share them with those who will listen.

The promised land was occupied by other peoples. The Jews had to wage wars of eradication to fulfill Gods promise. I pray that does not become necessary but I have my doubts. If we do not protect our faith, who will? I prefer peace and persuasion and the ballot box but the Bible is full of Chapter and Verse consisting of war and martyrdom.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Super Moderator

“Religion is based primarily upon fear. It is partly the terror of the unknown and partly as the wish to feel that you have a kind of elder brother who will stand by you in all your troubles and disputes. Fear of the mysterious, fear of defeat, fear of death. Fear is the parent of cruelty, and therefore it is no wonder if cruelty and religion have gone hand in hand. It is because fear is at the basis of those two things. In this world we can now begin a little to understand things, and a little to master them by help of science, which has forced its way step by step against the opposition of all the old precepts. Science can help us to get over this craven fear in which mankind has lived for so many generations. Science can teach us, and I think our own hearts can teach us, no longer to look around for imaginary supports, no longer to invent allies in the sky, but rather to look to our own efforts here below to make this world a fit place to live in, instead of the place that the churches in all these centuries have made it.” ― Bertrand Russell
    Smokin04 and Maine-Marine like this.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

tks

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    “Religion is based primarily upon fear. It is partly the terror of the unknown and partly as the wish to feel that you have a kind of elder brother who will stand by you in all your troubles and disputes. Fear of the mysterious, fear of defeat, fear of death. Fear is the parent of cruelty, and therefore it is no wonder if cruelty and religion have gone hand in hand. It is because fear is at the basis of those two things. In this world we can now begin a little to understand things, and a little to master them by help of science, which has forced its way step by step against the opposition of all the old precepts. Science can help us to get over this craven fear in which mankind has lived for so many generations. Science can teach us, and I think our own hearts can teach us, no longer to look around for imaginary supports, no longer to invent allies in the sky, but rather to look to our own efforts here below to make this world a fit place to live in, instead of the place that the churches in all these centuries have made it.” ― Bertrand Russell
    The premise upon which that whole statement is based is wrong, imo. My religion is not based on fear, although it can and has been used to create it by people who never truly believed, my religion is the lack of fear. It has removed fear. It is faith. I have no fear of the unknown, I have faith that I know what is there. This was a statement imo, made by someone who has never truly know what it is not to have fear in their heart.

I believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
    Mish likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post

The great thing about America is you can chose for yourself. While I am not forcing my views on anyone, personally I know Christianity is correct otherwise it would not be so viciously attacked, If am am wrong none of us will know when life ends. If I am right we will all know. Just the way I see it.
    Mish, tks, Maine-Marine and 2 others like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by UCLAJediPrepper View Post
    I believe in the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

JediPrepper?!!! I'm in love!! hehe
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links