9 Americans Killed by Cartel
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on 9 Americans Killed by Cartel within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; Fox News suggesting that this is to get back at Trump. 6 children with 2 being 8 month old twins. Will this horrific incident finally ...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: 9 Americans Killed by Cartel

Fox News suggesting that this is to get back at Trump. 6 children with 2 being 8 month old twins.

Will this horrific incident finally be enough to convince AMLO that it's time for Mexico to crack down on armed groups of drug traffickers? In a violent ambush that reportedly took the victims completely by surprise, NBC News reports that nine Americans - a large family of what appear to be Mormon missionaries - were killed during a highway ambush by armed gangsters on Monday. Of the nine Americans killed, six were children, and two were a pair of eight-month-old twins.

There were at least eight survivors from a caravan of families who were traveling in the Mexican border state of Sonora when they were ambushed. A friend of the victims said the family was living in La Mora a the time of the incident, which is about 75 miles south of the US border.
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...ican-gangsters

And Pelousey et al, and the traitors running for DNC nomination, want "open borders" for these feral swine.

EDIT

I grabbed this from another post/thread I added to, fits well here:

Name:  1 pelousy.png
Views: 33
Size:  244.7 KB
    Last edited by Mad Trapper; 11-05-2019 at 08:28 AM.
    Prepared One, RedLion and SGG like this.

I am curious what Trump's response to this might be?

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Donald Trump Ready for ‘WAR’ on Drug Cartels in Mexico: ‘Wipe Them Off the Face of the Earth’
    https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-of-the-earth/
    Denton and Chipper like this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    I am curious what Trump's response to this might be?
    I'd like to see the POTUS make a tent camp for the criminal aliens/"refugees"/smugglers/gang bangers , next door to Pelouseys walled home, in Commiefornia.

Make it an executive order, al la Sotero, .........after all her congressional district is facing an emergency!
    RedLion and Michael_Js like this.

Even RINO Ben Sasse is finally speaking truth.

After the murder of nine American women and children in Mexico by vicious drug cartels yesterday, Republican Senator Ben Sasse is sending a warning about the state of the country and its government.

“Drug cartels ambushed an innocent family on their way to a wedding and massacred nine Americans, including babies. The hard truth is that Mexico is dangerously close to being a failed state. This is what happens when Mexico’s politicians look the other way and let drug cartels bribe their way to power. Enough," Sasse released in a statement. "Mexico’s president hasn’t taken the threat seriously and innocent American lives have been lost again. The Mexican government must partner with U.S. intelligence and law enforcement agencies to wage a full-scale offensive against these butchers.”
    https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...exico-n2555925

Retire in Mexico , your money will go a lot farther. Good luck with that. Vacation in Mexico it is safe , go for it.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Back in 1965 I went to Acapulco for a weeks vacation, ran a bandito roadblock half way there.

The place was nice, typical tourist trap, just outside of the beach area was a shit hole.

I heard this in Tijuana, "hey signore, you want buy my mother? she still virgin."

That city is a BIG SHIT HOLE!!!

IMHO, every politico in Mexico is owned by the cartels.

I think they represent a clear and present danger to the U.S..

We should invade the country and rid it of the cartels and their members, no civil trials, just tribunals, then just execute them all.

Start off with an Air Front on all cartel hub locations,

they have no AAA so go in with the BUFF'S, then with TAC air follow up with ground assault forces.

Then launch an airborne assault on all strategic locations, using a scorched earth policy.

Almost sounds like a place for agent orange dispension.

If we don't do it we will loose even more land to them in there continual expansion into the U.S. border area.

Yes, there are areas in the U.S. that we are not allowed because they have taken the places over.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 11-05-2019 at 02:34 PM.
    RedLion, Slippy and KUSA like this.

So @SOCOM42 , did you bang his mother?
    KUSA likes this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

Quote Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
    So @SOCOM42 , did you bang his mother?
    Uh, no, no way!

Another shit hole was the Plasa del toros in Mexico City, went to a bullfight, disgusting.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links