9 Americans Killed by Cartel - Page 6
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

9 Americans Killed by Cartel

This is a discussion on 9 Americans Killed by Cartel within the General Talk forums, part of the General Discussion category; We never should have given Mexico back after the Mexican American war. Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree77Likes

Thread: 9 Americans Killed by Cartel

We never should have given Mexico back after the Mexican American war.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk
    Denton likes this.

The Good Cop

I give up.

Try to make a joke and have a little fun, and everyone just can't grasp the comedy concept.

Lighten up, folks!

See y'all later.
    Denton, Prepared One and Slippy like this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    I give up.

Try to make a joke and have a little fun, and everyone just can't grasp the comedy concept.

Lighten up, folks!

See y'all later.
    damn sticks in the mud....
    rice paddy daddy likes this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Deebo View Post
    damn sticks in the mud....
    Yeah! Especially Smitty, one would think that as a vet he’d have a sick sense of humor too.
    Slippy likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

I give up.

Lighten up, folks!

See y'all later.
    Welcome to my world RPD!

About 95% of these knuckleheads don't get my humor and the other 50% want me banned! Its 4 to one in the 9th, 1/2 Dozen to the other I suppose!
    rice paddy daddy likes this.

Yeah! Especially Smitty, one would think that as a vet he’d have a sick sense of humor too.
    I work very had at keeping my sick side locked up. I do not like that side of me.
    Slippy likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I feel that the people that killed those people are a little nervous. Not the fake ones they "captured". I think Trump is going to get them to be classified the same as Terrorists, which opens up different Ops.
    Going to war with the cartel is a weekend craps shoot. We would decimate them. They know it, we know it.. But, those cockroaches will just put in new leaders.
    Aside from all the blow them to high heaven, A10s, special forces, Submarine tomahawks (HooYah), we need to look at one things these US Citizens were denied. Freedom Of Religion in their own country. If we can have gay marriage, then why cant Mormons have more than one wife..
    Anonymous — 'Beware the quiet man. For while others speak, he watched. And while others act, he plans. And when they finally rest… he strikes.'

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Sponsored Links